Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is nikki im 28,this is my second round of icsi after a mc at 10 weeks im may. we found out at the 8week scan that it had stopped growing at about 6 weeks. have had a second pos and am now  6 weeks today. being a little foolish i did a clearblue conception test today that came back saying only 4-5 weeks am so worried its all happening again i feel so sick as keep thinking about the date of the first pregnancy which should of been 27th of this month. my hubby has been reading on the net and its been saying that the best time to do a test is first thing in the morning but i thought that if your pregnant the time would not matter so i took it at about 4oclock pm im trying  not to think the worst but it feels like last time all over again.any advice would be welcomed  thank you for taking time to read this :)   nikki

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think that for the conception indicator to be accurate you still have to use your first urine of the day. It is only the pregnancy test part that doesn't matter what time you do it when pregnant. good luck. xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts