Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home :) 

·
Registered
268 Posts
hi everyone,
new thread so can't remeber whats going on here.

We have our ivf appt on 12th jan for sa and chat about ivf, everything then in place to start d/r towards end of jan on next cycle!  Only problem is to keep dh off drink throughout xmas  ;D

love NN xx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hiya

No real news from me i'm afraid.  Postponed this month due to cyst  ^furios^ and next month because of the Bank Holidays ^furios^

NN Good Luck hun with that mammoth task  ;D

Gwen still in shock over hospital ...once a week???  Hope you have good Christmas and  ^reiki^ thoughts for 2005

Hi to everyone else  ^wave^

Emma

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
^hello^
hope everyone is well?
Just popping in to say hello and to wish you all
^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^
MERRY CHRISTMAS
love & best wishes
Gayn, Andy & *****
X ^rudolph^ X ^rudolph^ X ^rudolph^
^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^ ^xmastree^

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
hi everyone,
haven't posted for a while so i thought i'd drop in and say hello.
gwen - it's frustrating innit when you're rariing to go and everyone else is saying no

NN - good luck staying off booze

to everyone else = hope you're all sorted for xmas and santa fills your stockings  with lots of goodies

bye for now - casey & co XXX

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello everyone

^xmastree^ greetings to you all.

Casey how are you, still set for february??

Have spoken to dh about drinking have decided to let him have four drinks xmas day is this reasonable??

Em75 sorry about yr cyst- nasty things, never had one myself for which I am eternally grateful, january for you then so we could be cycle buddies!

I have picked up a bug I think, had diarrhoea x8 yesterday followed by one episode of vomitting. Felt better after that but lacked energy.  Thought I'd feel ok today but no!  I now feel dizzy, have lower back ache and have started to feel nauseous again!  Hope to be feeling better soon as don't want to be bad for xmas  ;)

Hope everyone is ready for xmas as I am not and this bug is just putting me back even further!

Love NN xx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just wanted to wish you all the very, very best for Xmas and the New Year - haven't been around as have been a MANIC ^dunce^ with all the Xmas stuff and also been  ^eyes^ for a few days with some horrid bug.

Anyway, all the very, very best wishes for a wonderful  ^xmastree^and hope 2005 is absolutely the best for us all!

Take care,

Rsmum xxx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hi Everyone

Sorry I havent been around...had a terrible cold. Still have blocked ears & nose and no taste!!. Hoping this will be gone by saturday!!

Things are just crazy at the moment trying to get last minute things done for xmas!!

Hopefully it will be a white christmas!!

Take care everyone and have a fantastic christmas. Heres hoping 2005 brings all your dreams true.

love

jeanettexx

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi everyone,

Everyone all set for tomorrow?  It will be chaos won't it? My wheelie bin is already full without all the wrapping paper to add to it tomorrow.

Have to say my bug is still hanging around in small doses.  Just feel queasy on/off at certain times of day and burping a lot.  Hoping for a christmas miracle if you know what I mean  ;)  Knowing my luck it'll be something like a stomach ulcer!

Anyway hope you all have a good chrsitmas and a happy new year.

Love NN xx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi ,   ^santa^ Happy Christmas everyone, I know it's a bit late but everything has been non stop over the last few weeks! I had to wipe the dust off the computer this morning  ;D
Anyway all is well now and E got her Barbie bike as promised from Father Christmas  ^stocking^  yesterday but told me this morning that Barbie scooters are better (grrrrr)  ::) ::) kids eh!
Anyway just wanted to say thanks for all the support I've had through this site over the past months however small and hope everyone has a wonderful and fruitful New Year in 2005, all my love Charli xx ^afro^

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi eveyone,
        Im new to this site,I never really know where to post????.My dh and i also have secondary infrtility which is something I never thought would happen to me,you always think these things happen to other people.....,We already have a 6yr old little girl ..concieved without trying.....and have been trying for the past 3 yrs at least,for no 2.
        In the past 2 years we have actively sought tx,done tests etc....did 3 iuis with clomid and injectibles all which turned out neg,then decided to move onto ivf,which we did in june 04.Our doc did half ivf and half icsi and none of the ivf fertilised and all of the icsi did...WE had 16 eggs,lost 7 through ivf so left with 9....at least we found the reason we were not getting pregnant!!.
        3 day 3 grade a embies were put back and amazingly I got pregnant ,I was on such a high but sadly it wasnt meant to be....after seeing the heart beat at 6 weeks ,my 9 week scan then showed nothing,I was so heart broken ,to be given our dream and then have it taken away ,it felt like a cruel joke and I felt like the world was against me!!!(How do people go through loosing more than one baby)
          Since then We have done a F.E.t which was neg and at present I am down regging for my next i.c.s.i and feeling a bit crapy....had scan xmas day to see if I was ready for stims but uterus was still 6mm and he wants it to be 4mm so its now my 3rd week since my decapeptyl inj and starting to get headaches etc.The funny thing is my period has stopped so I dont understand how my lining will get thinner???.
          Im now beginning to wonder whether we should have waited a little bit longer before doing this icsi as Im feeling so down the whole time and really negative.I know my husband would like another child but I dont feel that he is affected by all of this as much as me..sometimes all I want to do is cry and cry and cry!!Im living abroad and have friends here but know you cant understand unless your going through it ,..the funny thing is, 2  of my friends are pregnant and the other one has just had a baby boy 8 weeks ago,and my sister has just announced shes pregnant....Sometimes I feel like Jumping into a hole and never coming back out.....(Im really feeling sorry for myself arent I).
          Just wondering if anyone of ye ever found speaking to an infertility counsellor etc ever helped ??.Sorry to be such a moan !!.
        Heres hoping that 2005 will be a better year for all of us ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

G

·
Hi all

I am new to this thread and hope u don'tmind me butting in ;)

My DH and I are experiencing secondary infertility, or should I say I am. I have a ds who is 10 in march 05 from a previousrelationship. Amazingly I was only 16 when I fell pg without trying :(.

DH and I have been together for 7 yrs and married for 4 years next October. we decided to try for out 1st but my 2nd almost 2 yrs ago with no joy. I then found out that I have pcos in september 04 (now on 3x500mg metformin a day) and then had h.s.g in November and found out left tube completely blocked and they had a bit of trouble getting fluid through the right one but they did in the end (but they would have liked it to have been more)

So we are waiting for my appointment with my consultant on the 14 Jan to see were we go now. The only good thing that I have had so far is my AF usually come when they want (last natural one was April 04, provera induced Nov 04) but AF arrived by complete surprise on DEC 14th 39 days after Nov AF :eek: ;D. so we are hoping that Dr may put me on clomid if this keeps up that is.

well thats my story I wish you all the luck on the world with your TX and I will keep you all informed of progress if that is OK :) i would love to here form anyone who is in the same boat I thought I was the only one going through s/i

Love Charlotte ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hi everyone

WOW ! what a busy time christmas is!! ;D

Charlotte- welcome aboard

Maeve-- welcome to you to

I look forward to getting to know you both.

Hope you are all well. We are away for a few days so just wanted to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Heres to 2005

love

jeanettexx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hi girls, and welcome Maeve and Charlotte. Just popping in to wish everyone here a Happy New Year, and hoping we get our much longed for No 2s etc in 2005.

Jeanette - hope you are sprinkling lots of babydust here! ;)

Fee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just a quickie to welcome the new ladies -  hope we can offer some support - we're here for you whenever you want to chat,rant,cry, scream, ask for advice..whatever...

Wanted to thank you all for your support over the past year - let's hope all our dreams come true in 2005 eh?

Don't know about the rest of you but I've found this Xmas to be a VERY emotional one - maybe cos I'm so close to my family and the whole lot were here Xmas day, perhaps it's cos my little one is just getting into Xmas and at a very loving stage..but I keep finding myself welling up with love for her and gratitude that I've got her..closely followed by that pit of the stomach longing for a brother or sister for her.

All the very very best to you all - hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all have a very happy, healthy and successful 2005!

Rsmum xxxxx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Welcome on board Charlotte and Maeve, great to have you here and can't wait to get to know you a bit more.

Not been around much recently so just wanted to pop in and say

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^party^

and hope 2005 brings all our dreams come true.

Love

Emma xxx

G

·
hi all

thank you very much for your warm welcomes ::). U ladies are great.

i would like to wish you all a happy new year ^party^ and I wish you all the best for 2005 and I would like to send you all some ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

thank's again
love Charlotte

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Can I join this board?
Hope thats ok.
I have a ten year old son and have been ttc since he was one!
Have been thinking about trying IUI but don't know if I am brave enough,I don't want to live to regret what might have been!
Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Hi Struthie,

Great to have you on board.  Congratulations on the fab weight loss, if you don't mind me asking, what diet/eating plan did you use and how long did it take you.  I am now beginning to accept that my problem is my weight, I think I've always know it, but never wanted to admit to it.  I've had unsucesful tx in 2004, and I think that the weight just go in the way.  So in 2005 I want to get rid of some of the weight and have have successful tx.  Would love to hear the story of your success. 

I started on IUI in November but had to abandon due to lack of response (me thinks weight although hossy have not said that), I was scared iniatially mainly because of the injections, but can honestly say after doing the first 2 myself I was fine. So I'd say if its an option go for it.

Take care

Emma xx

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.