Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new home ! :)

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone

Im so sorry that I havent been around.

I havent been well recently and landed up in hospital. I have had steriods in case I go into early labour..but Im keeping everything crossed that bambino will stay put for a few more weeks.

I am going to attempt to catch up with everyone..but bare with me and Im just so tired.

How are you all??

love

jeanettexx

·
Registered
268 Posts
Jeanette - Sorry to hear that you have been in hospital recently I do hope your baby hangs on in there for a lot longer for you.

Chazz thanks for the hugs I need them right now.

Casey - Good luck with the d/r I will be just behind you!

Rsmum - How are you doing?

Nicola - Itotally understand where you are coming from by having to go down a route you havn't chosen.  My dh says he is not meant to a child of his own thats why he met me with two already.  I refuse to believe him but I am beginning to wonder if he is right  :'(

Sorry for being sad too but AF arrived today and I stupidly let myself get excited as I was almost a week late  :'(

Bye for Now
NN xx

·
Registered
911 Posts
HI all hope all is well

Jeanette sorry to hear you was in hospitail hope all is well and baby hangs on in there for a while.

nn sorry to hear AF as arrived but you and DH will have your chance I'm sure my DP feels the same sometimes but thats just natural i suppose.

hope everyone else is good

Kerry xxxx ;D ;D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi everyone,

Well not looking good, did hpt today and was neg - I am 11dpt 3dt, I had blood test today and get results tomorrow so unless a miracle happens don't this is going to happen - eveything went so well I really don't understand the logic to it all after being pg naturally so many times, I had good grade embies put back so no telling really how it all works.

Andy - congratulations and hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Anyway one else testing soon good luck
Nx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi nicola sorry to hear about your hpt hopefully blood tests will be different keeping my fingers crossed for you

hi to everyone else

Kerry
xxxx

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
hi everyone
things going a bit quiet here?
Well i've paid for my tx &drugs and i've gone part time in work - i start sniffing on Monday - i just hope i'm a bit less emotional this tx - i don't think my dh, dd or dear dog could stand it if i'm the same as last tx (esp dog!!! she was the only one i could talk to)
Hope everyone is ok
nicola & RSMum -  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
byeee
Casey

G

·
Hi Girls

I am sending lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ to all on here that need them.  Please know that my thoughts are with you all.

I can't believe that the school holidays are almost over.  My ds cant wait to go back on Tuesday.  I can see that changing next year when he has to go to secondary school  :eek: ;D.

Jeannette, how are you I do hope all is well and baby has stayed put  :-*.

Love Charlotte

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi girls,

You are right casey it has gone a bit quiet on here right now.

I am glad chazz that they go back to school tomorrow!  Mind you mine only have two days to do then they are off on holiday with us for two weeks.

Jeanette has had her baby btw chazz, a little girl!

Good luck casey with the cycle, my drugs have arrived too I start d/r on April 23rd!  Five days before I am due back in the UK!  Still thats not too bad at least I can enjoy the most part of my holiday!

Bye for now, will catch up when I get back.

Love NN xx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

As you can tell we had another BFN last week.  Devastating and we're only just beginning to realise what it all meant to us, ie: the short lived dreams we had planned subconsiously.  DH has taken it hard and has been up every morning since at 4am, thinking time.  Poor thing.  To be honest I haven't really cried this time, I think it's there just below the surface, it's welling up and I know the grief is going to come out soon.

My friends have been very supportive and had lots of flowers from people, just wish I got them for nicer occasions - cost my friends a fortune in flowers over the last 5 years!  Bet theyre cursing me!

I did what I do best to cheer myself up and went shopping in Brighton yesterday and bought some lovely stuff - temporary fix!  Also went to see the Jus like that - Tommy Cooper show - with Jerome Flynn, 2nd time we've seen it in 2 years, excellent - of its on near you go and see it.  We laughed more last night than we had in the last 6 months.  Did us both good, but we both said today how it took the pain away for a while, but it's still there when you come back down.

Doing some research at the moment on immunology testing at the moment and going armed with questions to my consultant when the NHS appt arrives.  We haven't ruled out another go, that will be our final attempt as we can't afford any more, having a year off at the moment, have some fun and save some more money.

Doesn't help with me being made redundant at the end of the month.  Still be able to have some time out and get fit - I intend to go to the gym every day!!!  Honest I do.

Anyway better get on, have an application form to do!

Nx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi nn hope you have a nice holiday will post about meeting on here so you know when you get back not recieved my ticket yet lol enjoy though nicola once again sorry on you bfn. 

hi to everyone else

And congrats on your little girl  jeanette

Kerry xxx ;D ;D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dear Nicola, I'm so sorry. You really deserve to be successful. Concentrate on getting yourself fit and healthy. Eat organic when possible. Try contacting foresight. They help people who are going through IVF etc to prepare and have very high success rates. They are a charity and it only costs about £20 a year to join. My friend went to them after years of trying and miscarriages etc. She went on their 6 month healthy eating/vitamin programme and then conceived and now has a beautiful daughter. sending you and DH lots of  ^Cuddle^

Congratulations Jeanette. I hope you and baby are doing well. Thinking of you.

Good luck to those of you starting treatment this month.

Hope your all OK.
Take care
Louise xxx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi All!, I am new to this thread so will start by telling you a little about myself.
  I am married with a daughter (Meg, Three in under two weeks!!!) But have been TTC for about a year and a half now, with no success. Infact up till yesterday I was hopefull as I was on day 33 of my cycle but no! just as I mentioned it to a friend the nasty time of the month came along!!!So now I am back to square one again.
  We are at the moment waiting for our test results, to see if there are any problems :-\ A bit worried, but they should be back soon. Hubby is being great about it, keeps telling me that it will all be o/k and we have just been unlucky. I on the other hand can not stop thinking about the "ifs" and "buts".
  It may sound like the most stupid thing you have ever heard but once a lady looked at my hand and told me that I would have one child and my marage would fail! and Mart would have two children! This was five years ago and I still cant forget it, Especially cause I cant catch! I feel really daft now I have told you. Even had a dream he slept with my Mum the other night!!!LOL
  Well thats daft old me!
Take care,
Claire, :)
X.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi all,

Hi Claire welcome to this thread we spoke in chatroom few week ago the night you bumped your head lol.

hope you are all well

just a quick update about myself my egg share case should have gone to ethics board meeting today but i ramg the egg co and she said that her and consultant have done research and it has got to go back to the genecist yeas another WAIT although yesterday and today she is gonna try and get threw on phone so hopefully she will i will know either way then  :-\  apparantly if nephews condition is dominant then i wont be able to go threw if not it will be a yes so a 50/50 chance still nevermind just means if no it will be next year untill we can start tx its only another year thats enough of me.

Kerry xxxx ;D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi Kerry,
  I felt PANTS the next day!  ;D  Havent touched Vodka since!!!LOL!!! What a plonker!!!
Claire,
x.

G

·
Hi

NN thanks for the note about jeannette thants fab.

Jeannette  ^congrats^ ^itsagirl^ ^babycrawl^ I hope thatyou are both well and I know you will be on  ^cloud9^ please take care of each other.  Oh and let us know how the birth went soon.

Well I am going to orger a gi for life diet book and have a good read.  Can you eat any bread on the gi diet  ^evil^.

Love Chazz

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Hi evertone

^Cuddle^ Nicola,- thinking of you
^reiki^Kerry & welcome Claire
Well i've started to d/r and feel scatty and slow already
Its 10.30 am and i'm not even showered or dressed - unheard of for me
I injected myself for the 1st time the other day - i'm a real wimp with needles - i was so proud of myself and after 5 mins feeling all happy i thought why the hell am i celebrating this!!!
Anyway time to shify myself
bye caseyX

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
HI GIRLS,
  GOT MARTS RESULTS BACK TODAY, AND THEY ARE NORMAL ^afro^. THERE IS A LITTLE CONFUSSION OVER MY RESULTS AS ONE RECEPTIONIST TOLD ME TWO WERE O.K BUT THERE WAS ONLY A TICK NEXT TO THE THIRD ONE SO DID NOT KNOW THE RESULTS, ANOTHER TOLD ME TWO WERE O.K AND WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THE THIRD ONE SHE SAID THERE WAS A TICK BESIDES IT SO IT MEANT IT WAS O.K??? BUT SHE HAD ALSO TOLD ME SHE WAS NOT MEDICALLY TRAINED SO COULDN'T READ RESULTS! WHAT WAS SHE DOING THERE THEN?? NEVER MIND GOT APPOINTMENT WITH GP ON MONDAY, SO WILL FIND OUT FOR SURE THEN. THE LAST RECEPTIONIST I SPOKE TO THEN ASKED WHEN I WAS SEEING THE MIDWIFE AGAIN??? I BURST INTO TEARS  :'(AND SAID I WASN'T PREGNANT AND THAT THESE WERE FERTILITY TEST RESULTS! SHE SAID SORRY BUT IT UPSET ME A BIT.
CLAIRE, :)
X.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hi! Just read the description of secondary infertility and realised I maybe shouldn't be here as I had my DD though IVF! ;DAh well..

It's ben so long sicne I posted I've lost track of you all.

First a HUGE  CONGRATS to Jeanette - it seems like only last week that I was reading of you pregnancy! What amazing news you must be on  ^cloud9^ with your little ^babycrawl^

Claire - I was so mad to read what the receptionist said to you but I guess at least she apologised..hmm..glad your results are ok

Casey - good luck with the jabbing - your post made me smile.Sorry to hear your feeling odd.

Kerry - sorry to hear you're still waiting for a decision - did you have a good meet with Caron?Isn't she great?!

Nicole - thinking of you and sending you big cyber hugs. How did it go with the immunology research?

NN - sorry AF came - how are you feeling now?

Hi to Gwen, Chazz, Lou and everyone else I've not mentioned...

AS for me - feel much better since my BFN - as I always say, you need a 2 weeks of grieving ( or in my case over-indulging ) to make up for a BFN after the 2 weeks of waiting. Am madly researching Spain as on option for DE, have my review with the consultant here end of April but as CARE's prices have gone up again I am leaning towards going abroad next time. I always feel better if I have a plan! ;D

Glad DD is back as school as I can get back into my routine of swimming, Welsh classes etc.Planning to really get my act together with starting this support group and am very,very happy that I've found a yoga class, haven't done it for 4 years and used to be addicted!

It was hard going to school the first day as three women are very pregnant and lots of the mum's knew I was going though tx so I had to tell quite a few people. OK though as no-one said anything stupid! ::)I'm going to take over as Treasurer at the nursery there - as the present woman is end of May ( sigh! ) and getting involved as a volunteer on a few of the school projects.

DD is being so sweet recently and just what I dreamed of when I imagined having a daughter ( apart from all the bad stuff, of course! :)) - just starting to write her name and count and really communciate..I am so grateful I have her.

Anyway, I'm making up for not being on for so long and rabbitting on again..

All the best to you all and hope you have a great weekend..

Take care,

Deb x

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.