Secondary Infetility Part 3

9K views 68 replies 15 participants last post by  sx4L424UBfZ5Qe 
#1 ·
New home  :)

Love and babydust to you all.

Jayne x

#4 ·
I am so sorry to hear about your dad Kerry  :'(- I thinking of you

All the very, very best for Wed.Sounds like you've got a good chance of a good egg collection.

Take care,

Deb x

#5 ·
Thanks DEBS as always

well i have 17 follies at least 4 to 5 over 20mm others not far behind EC is wed at 10:30 trigger jab tonight at 23:15

Kerry x

#6 ·
Kelly,

Thats great news, Good luck for Ec,

Katy. xxxx

#8 ·
Kerry

hope evrything goes well for you over the nest few days - keeping everything XXX for you

RSmum - hope youre ok - hang in there - keeping everyhting XXX for thursday

Hi to everyone else - hope youre all ok - CaseyXX

#10 ·
Thinking of you today Kerry and hope it all goes well..

Deb xxx

#11 ·
Hi Girls just back

i got 9 eggies so 4 for me 5 for recipient which i dont think is bad

debs got no credit to text  so sorry your reading it here

there ringing tomorrow to tell me how they have done over night  they said all 9 eggs was great phew

Kerry x

#12 ·
BRILLIANT!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;DNow the fun really starts!!! If you think THAT was nerve-wracking..!!!Crossing everything that we both get good news tom..Hope your embies will be egging mine on eh?!

Take care,

Deb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#15 ·
Just to let you know it was a NEGATIVE this morning - trying again soon.

Deb x

#18 ·
DEbs  ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^ to you and family im so sorry hun thinking of you

update from me all 4 eggs have fertilised they have not graded them till morning but she sais there all doing well  ET in morning at 9 am

Kerry xxx

#19 ·
Thanks Kerry - that's fab news - all the best for your ET.

xx

#21 ·
Qwen,

I know how you feel , it will be nice and quiet wont it..... not to impressed with buying three new pairs of clarks shoes & new trousers tho.... lol.  ;D  ;D

Katy. x

#22 ·
Hi girls sorry i have not posted had no internet connection for over a week  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

im doing well pinky and perky or on mother ship and seem to be staying for now will soon see test on 2nd september

girls i have all Ds stuff ready for school  so i for once are fully prepared

Kerry xx

#23 ·
Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok.  :-*

Sorry I havent been round much..been diagnosed with pnd. Generally been having a tough time.

Molly is doing really well even though she has a couple of ongoing little medical problems. Cant believe she is 5 mths old..last weigh was 2 weeks ago was 11lb 12oz! How fab is that!

Im gonna spend the next few days catching up with you all. I have been thinking of you all.

Take care my friends

jxx

#24 ·
Hi Hun nice to see you posting again molly's weight is great hun you must be so proud

may as well do an update still going strong in 2ww may def test thursday instead of friday  bit scared though now the time is near

Kerry xxxx

#25 ·
Hi Kerry,

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're getting on - how come you are going to ( well, "may def"  ^idiot^ :))test on Thursday? ;D

You sound really good though -the 2ww madness doesn't seem to have hit you!

Jeanette - so sorry to hear about your pnd.So pleased though to hear good news of little Molly ( what a lovely name) - it seems sooo long ago now that you posted about your BFP shock! and now here she is 5 months old already!

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all doing ok..getting ready for next week? I'm still in denial!

xxx

#26 ·
Kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your test!

XXX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.