Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter,
My DH has SA test before our IVF. All the results were "normal". Recently, i took the same report to seek for another RE advice and he said that we have the male factor problem. Now i will list out the result and seek for ur advice as we are so confused as some of RE said "Normal" and other said "Poor".
The result was
Volume(ml) 1.6, PH 7.7, Concentration (per ml) 75*10(6), overall motility (%) 64, progressive motility (%) 59, Total sperm count 120*10(6), Total motile count 76.8*10(6), Normal Morphology (%) 15, viability (%) 71, Debris +, WBC(*10(6)/ml) <0.1, Aggregation -ve.
Appreciated ur reply as we are struggling and confusing right now.

Thank
Lesa

·
Registered
856 Posts
Lesa said:
Hi Peter,
My DH has SA test before our IVF. All the results were "normal". Recently, i took the same report to seek for another RE advice and he said that we have the male factor problem. Now i will list out the result and seek for ur advice as we are so confused as some of RE said "Normal" and other said "Poor".
The result was
Volume(ml) 1.6, PH 7.7, Concentration (per ml) 75*10(6), overall motility (%) 64, progressive motility (%) 59, Total sperm count 120*10(6), Total motile count 76.8*10(6), Normal Morphology (%) 15, viability (%) 71, Debris +, WBC(*10(6)/ml) <0.1, Aggregation -ve.
Appreciated ur reply as we are struggling and confusing right now.

Thank
Lesa
These results are perfectly normal.

Good luck!

Peter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts