Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home, girls

Good luck to you all .. I hope September is a month for many dreams coming true.

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
updated list for you

Doris ET - 18th Aug Testing - 1 Sept :'(

Jdrobinson IVF ET - 19th Aug Testing - 1 Sept ^reiki^

Bluesoo ICSI ET - 22 Aug Testing - 2 Sept ^reiki^

Frankie ICSI ET - 19 Aug Testing - 2 Sept :'(

Layla Benjamin IVF ET - 24 Aug Testing - 2 Sept

Nikaos ICSI ET - 19 Aug Testing - 2 Sept ^reiki^

AJ ICSI ET - ?? Aug Testing - 2 Sept ^reiki^

Salties ET - ?? August Testing - ?? Sept :'(

Smiler FET IVF ET - 24 Aug Testing - 3 Sept
:'(

Sarah Lou2 IVF ET - 23 Aug Testing - 4 Sept ^reiki^

Saff ICSI ET - 22 Aug Testing - 5 Sept

Misty IUI ET - 24 Aug Testing - 7 Sept

Missspud IUI IUI - 26 Aug Testing - 8 Sept

Maxbabe ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 9 Sept

Freddie IVF ET - ?? Aug Testing 9 Sept

Ente ICSI ET - 28 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Mandi ICSI ET - 27 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Isobel FET ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Annie M IUI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 13 Sept

San2 IVF ET - 2 Sept Testing - 13 Sept

Chazzie IVF ET - 2 Sept Testing - 14 Sept

RSMUM DIVF ET - ?? Testing - 15 Sept

Sasjane FET ET - ?? Testing - 17 Sept

Queen Sheba IVF ET - 2 Sept Testing - 18 Sept

Louloubabe ICSI ET - 5 Sept Testing - 19 Sept

·
Registered
153 Posts
:( :( :( ^witch^

Hi Ladies!

Just finished the 2ww today with a BFN!!
Hoping to go for 2nd diui in 2wks time, so maybe better luck this time..

Would love to hear from anyone out there who's had successful diui(natural) or otherwise.
Clinic said it usually doesn't work 1st time.

Goodluck to all on the 2ww, hang in there and stay++ ^fairydust^

Congrats to all who got BFP'S, well done and hope you enjoy happy healthy 9 months...

Luv
                                   Misty

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sorry Misty - hang in there sweetheart, its very hard to deal with, I wish you loads of luck for your next cycle...I am sure there are ladies who have been successful with diui...actually I know 2 - jayne and JulesUK both have babies...so it does work...

take care

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi girls

Thanks Maxbabe for your good wishes.  Really thinking of you  ^reiki^ as your test date approaches!

Queen of Sheba - thanks too for your happy message.  Really cheered me up, as I can't quite believe it's true! 

Sending all those about to test loads of  ^fairydust^

Love

BlueSoo

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Maxbabe

Just seen your due to test on the  9th .....Jaqson's 1st birthday....that has to be a good omen ! :)  All the luck for you hun.....make another as beautifull as your daughter :)

Love & luck
Amanda xxx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Dear Misty

So sorry that it wasnt your turn this month! :(

You sound as if you are very strong despite being dealt this blow. Hang on sweetie, your turn will come soon.

Love Dawn x

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just wanted to pop in ( computer has been on the blink ) and send big, big cyber hugs to all those who got a BFN this month - may your dreams all come true - hang in there .. CONGRATS to all those flying high with BFP's!!! - have a wonderful 8/9 months!!...lots and lots of ^fairydust^ to those due to test...

...this 2ww is definitaly the hardest part - BY FAR!!!

HUgs to you all,
Rsmum

xxxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
Morning summer ladies

Hope you are all well....Missspud wishing you loads of luck for today...hope you get the BFP you deserve!

Freddie - how you doing? Going mental - I am!!!! Knicker checking like crazy and am sooooo nervous yet excited...one more sleep till test date....have you done a sneaky one?

Thanks for the good luck wishes Amanda - Jaqson's first b-day has to be a good omen!

Thinking of you all going this really tough time...it is so hard...trying to forget to make time go fast yet all you can think about is whats going on in your body!

Have found I am quite tired...but must be the stress and also the cost of buying so many pee sticks  ;D ;D gonna have to take another mortgage out.....getting dizzy spells too and loads of twinges - sometimes pain in my tummy and sides...would love to be able to see whats going on in there....ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!

much love to everyone - oh and loads of...

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
8 Posts
Morning Ladies, hope that your are all well, BIG CONGRATS to all of you with +ive's, and to those with -ive's Never stop believing in your dream.
Well since I had a +ive last Thurs, I guess its time for me 2 leave the 2ww club, any ideas where I go next???? would like to talk to anyone waiting for 1st scan etc,
Take good care of yourselves girls, xxx Nicola.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Big fat smelly poo pants!!! :-[ Why am I sooo weak?! had a dream last night that I did a pee stick and it was FLASHING positive! So just couldn't resist this morning - and of course it was bfn! :'(

Feeling really down now - can a day make such a difference? Could it be that it's really positive but just not showing yet? Is there a difference because I had blasts transferred? Does the blood test give a more accurate result sooner? Am I clutching at straws?

Anyone got any answers? -  ^help^ going loopy!
Lol F ^eyes^

ps - Really sorry about yr bfn Misty - but I have a friend who's now 5mnths preg with diui - so fingers crossed for next time.  :-*

·
Registered
376 Posts
Freddie - a day could make a difference - unfortunately you must wait - either for the miserable witch to turn up or maybe you had really late implantation....I have everything crossed for you....this is so cruel.....good luck and massive hugs as you must be feeling crap  ^Cuddle^

Nicola - why dont you pop your head in the first tri board under "bun in the oven"...where there will be many others awaiting scans and feeling a bit nervous!!! Nothing like feeling scared with others  ;) well done to you

loads of love

·
Registered
376 Posts
A massive welcome to Chazzie.....sorry I missed you!!! Best of luck!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Everyone!!!  :)

Thank you so much for welcoming me into your gang, you are all soooo nice!!!  ;D

Thanks for putting me on the list also, it makes it all seem very real now!!! ^scared^

Hope you are all ok and haven`t gone too mad with waiting yet? I am well and truely well on my way!!!  DH thinks i`m mad enough anyway!!!

Love Chazzie!!!xxx  :-*

·
Registered
25 Posts
Misty - I'm sorry hun. I know exactly how you feel and it's no fun, but look forward to the next attempt. Don't give up, keep trying!

Freddie - Don't trust the home test result if you're fine otherwise (no AF etc). There are others who got a BFN at home, went to the blood test and got a +ive.

Me - Well, with a fully fledged AF since yesterday evening and a BFN home result, I missed the train. It was certainly not unexpected, given the quoted chances, but it also most definitely hit me much harder than I would ever have imagined. The sadness so deep I have no idea how to get through work today. On the other hand, we were allowed a beautiful dream for a few days and I'm thankful for that.

Given that this was the only shot I had at IVF due to my relocation and a cut off from funding, it was well worth a try. I wish it had worked but well...  I guess we'll be taking up horsebackriding after all.

Good luck to Freddie, Isobel, Mandi and everyone up for testing. I got your negative result out of the way, so there should be only BFPs in store for you! ;)

Thanks for the good company and advice. /hugs

·
Registered
376 Posts
So sorry Ente - sending you a big hug ^Cuddle^ it really is very difficult dealing with such a disapointment....please look after yourself and do some nice things to try and feel a little better!

loads of love

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you Maxbabe. Crossing my fingers for you tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hi there everyone,
Sorry (and hugs) to those with a BFN :-(
Congrats and cheers to the BFPS!
Good Luck to all who don't yet know!!!
Maxbabe - can you add me to the list for Sep 10th please? Am barely hanging on to my chair in anticipation, with similar symptons to those you describe in an earlier post.
Best of Luck for the 9th of the 9th testers

Jane
xxxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hey guys, can I join you?

I have two nice little grade ones basting my my oven as of today, courtesy of ICSI. I shall be testing on...umm...aw heck in two weeks, whenever that is. Actually best if I'm a bit vague about it, knowing what I'm like!
Seriously, 22nd September, after which I'll be holding a decorating party so that I can paper over the claw marks from where I've been climbing the walls! ::)

To Ente and all the other ladies here who have not been fortunate this time. I am truely sorry to hear of your sad news. I can only say that I empathise, having been there myself once. No matter how emotionally prepared for it you think you are, it always comes as a shock. You feel like you've lost something that was never really ever there, like someone has pulled the rug out from under you and you realise there's nothing underneath you but lots of air and the rapidly approaching ground, and you just know it's gonna hurt when you hit. :-\
If it's not the end of the road for you then pick yourself up (you can do it even if you don't feel you can right now), dust yourself down and start all over again. If it's the end of the line for you, then don't let infertility be your epitaph...find something to live for...yes horseback riding counts!

Ok in an attempt to lift my suddenly maudlin mood, anyone here got a definiteive list of "Old Wives Tales For The Two Week Wait"? Just wondering? ;)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi Caz,

Sorry for butting in!Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world .Wishing a BFP for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Em

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.