Joxxii - IVF - Testing 22 Sept

LisaH - FET - Testing 23 Sept

Karen Worthington - IVF - Testing 27 Sept

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi All

Janis - Congratulations on your BFP ... hope to see you on the Bun In The Oven boards.

Saff, Isobel, missspud and Mandi - Hugs to you all.  Sorry this wasn't the one for you. xxx

Welcome to all the new 2wwers ... I hope the time flies by for you all.

Kathy - Good luck for Thursday.  A positive result is a positive result so I have my fingers crossed that your HCG levels will have nicely risen for your next test.

Love to you all
Dee
xxx

·
Registered
133 Posts
Morning all,

Sorry to hear about the negs. What can you say. it sucks. I like the champagne idea. I must mention it to my DH in the event of a  :'(

Welcome to the newbies.I hope the 2ww goes faster for you than it is doing for me. Still got five days to go. Five days!!

I am in great need of the Pee stick police here. I wont wait till saturday i just know it. i am useless. and its my mother in laws birthday party on sat so the last thing i need is bad news on that day.

I might just pop into boots and have a look at them.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep chins up Queeeeeeen xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Everyone!!!  :)

Hope everyone is ok? Sorry to hear about those who had - results,  keep trying cos dreams can come true! ^fairydust^

I have my test tomorrow morning and don`t to find out until after 4pm later that day, why not tell you there and then? (talk about keeping you in suspense!!!)

Anyway keep your chins up everyone and the best of luck for those of us testing this week!!!  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Love Chazzie!!!xxx  :-*

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hi all another day closer to test day.

Queen of Sheba
Boots is doing Early Response test (use 3 days b4 af due) and are doing buy i pack of 2 sticks for 11.99 get one free may be worth investing. :)

Hope everyone is ok good to know i won't be alone on testing day 22nd September. Looks like the 2ww list is growing by the second!

Ju (Sicknote)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Girls - i am a newie to the 2ww, had ET on 11th September and testing on 23/9.  I'm a bit worried to say the least, out of 9 eggs we got 5 embryos, 2 replaced (7 cell and 5 cell on day 3) and I've just heard from the lab that the 2 we were hoping to freeze stopped dividing at 4 cells.  Makes me fear that the 2 they've put back in are the same.  Sorry to be negative but can't help these gloomy thoughts....

Wishing you all luck

Dockers :-\

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome Dockers, ^afro^
, I only had two to freeze too and they only ended up freezing one. lets hope they have put the best ones back in which is what they are meant to do im sure! you only need one dont forget. my doc said he would rather have one good one that half a dozen not so good ones.

Sicknote i am laughing at your post. yes i went in and saw them. buy one get one free and, well the rest is history. i am calling the pee stick police . ^police^ lets hope they get to me on time.

i keep dreaming about pee sticks. the other night i dreamt that you had to spit on them instead of pee on them and when i woke up my mouth was full of saliva. am i sick or what! ^confused^

laters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps having phone line put in on sat. no more library visits and funny looks. hoorah ^clapping^ ^festival^

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
^hello^

Wow second post in one day- you can tell I'm off work!
Just had acupuncture (have been going every week for last 3 months) and she told me that she had just been to a lecture by a japanese  infertility practitioner- she had some extra things she did to me to help the embryos, but she also said he had mentioned I should try to keep my feet warm, and have a hot foot bath every evening. She also said sesame seeds and bars were worth eating, as well as arrowroot.
This may or may not be of any help to anybody!!!

But I thought the foot bath idea sounded quite good. :)

love to everyone,

joanna x

·
Registered
133 Posts
Me again, just found this on the care board posted by a girl called Maddie and i found it hilarious so i thought i would share it with you. ( not that i am sad and spend hours looking at every fertility site that i can find or anything  ^confused^
I think if you fulfill the set criteria you can be an honoury member of the 2ww

1.You must have between 1 and 3 embryo's in situ in any part of your body where you think they might stick

2.You must have a proven willingness to part your legs for strangers at any time when requested to do so (without asking "why?" or automatically replying "I have a headache")

3. You must be capable of thinking negative thoughts at least 84 times a day. These may or may not be interspersed with totally logical, positive ones, which instantly become illogical if DH or DP happens to suggest them

4 You should have the capacity to remember that the popular phrase "My Ass is Exit Only" does not apply during the 2ww

5.Remember that the CARE staff do NOT know it all, so you therefore need to perfect the ability to sneeze whilst clutching your belly with one hand, and sealing up your Lady Garden with the other. We all know that sneezing CAN make them fall out, no matter what they say

6 You should be affluent enough to either have a Stenna Stairlift installed or get a downstairs cloakroom fitted. This will be invaluable for when the 5 minute knicker-checking routine commences

7 You must demonstrate the ability to self diagnose any ailment arising and learn how to identify it with symptoms of early pregnancy or ET. For example, Athletes Foot is directly associated with ET, whilst a Verruca is clearly an indication that you are pregnant

8. You should teach DH or DP the secret of his successful 2ww. The skill they need to learn for this has been simplified to assist their complex learning mechanism. The key is two words "YES, DEAR"

9 You must be in possession of enough willpower to make it beyond Day 2 without buying every HPT you can lay your hands on
In the absence of above said willpower, you should possess enough not to actually use them

and finally....
It is very important to remember that the Little White Candles are for medicinal use only. It is NOT acceptable to use them as night lights, as a centre piece for your table decoration when entertaining, or for any other ornamental purpose.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^sunny^NOW THAT is exactly what I needed today!! BRILLIANT!!!!!And SO spot on...

THANKS SO MUCH !

xxxxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
hiya girls,

newbie to this thread and late starter! may i join your list please.....think i pass the afore mentioned list with flying colours (although i did buy a back up preg test on day 2 - may i be let off?! :eek:).

i test wednesday this week 15/9, same as debs - we were in rooms next to each other for et at care!

good luck to all the girls testing this week  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

take care

tracey

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hi everyone ^Cuddle^

Hope you are all well.  Good luck for tomorrow Chazzie and anyone else who is testing in the next few days.  8 days left for me, I am going from one extreme to the other at the mo,  I feel fairly positive and then reality strikes and I know that it might not work.  Oh well a week tomorrow and the waiting will be over.

Big hugs and babydust to all on the 2WW.

Kerri xx 

·
Registered
19 Posts
GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW CHAZZIE X.X.X.

SENDING YOU LOTS OF  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ THOUGHTS FOR A  ^reiki^ RESULT.

lOTS OF
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

TO YOU.

Lots of love and luck
Maria.x.x

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Chazzie,

Just wanted to nip across from our Aug/Sept cycle buddies thread and wish you all the luck in the world, im thinking of you today....

Love Andrea x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Ladies  ;D  ;D  ;D   

Well I got a BFP today from my blood test! I'm really over the moon.

I couldn't post in the september 2004 2ww's because it is locked? Not sure what that means?

Anyway best of luck to everyone!  ^afro^ ^afro^ ^afro^

^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Cheers,
San2

Me 34 / DH 40. TTC 6 yrs
Unexplained infertility
2002 M/C 7 weeks natural pg
2003 3 IUI but 3rd cancelled low s/c
ICSI No 1 - August 2004

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Well done San2 - I bet you're as happy as I am  ^cloud9^
Good luck to everyone else  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Jane
xx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Everyone!!!  ;D

I got my blood test results and it was  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I can`t beleive it!!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Thanks to all of you that wished me luck, it worked!!!

Congrats to those of you that got your  ^reiki^ today aswell!!!  ^afro^ ^afro^ ^afro^

Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting for your results!!!

Love Chazzie!!!xxx  :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congratulations San2 and Chazzie you must be thrilled. ^clapping^

Take Care

Kerri

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Congrats to all the positives. Chazzie, San2 and a load others I've missed while neglecting this thread.
Just hoping some of your luck rubs off.

Nine days until I test. Well, officially nine days. If I make it that far!  ;D Actually I'm really good. I don't even buy the HPT until the day before. Not that I'm not thinking about it. I'd say probably about 95% of my waking thoughts actually, probably not helped by the constant reminder of my boobs which seem to have been pumped full of fluid and blown up to impossible size. I mean they were big before but...well, DH likes them, but they're so tender he can't touch. Shame eh!  ::)

Queen of Sheba, your post made me laugh like a loon. I've probably gone and shaken my embryos out now! Well it beats sneezing them out.  ^roflmao^

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.