Mandi ICSI ET - 27 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Isobel FET ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Annie M IUI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 13 Sept

Salties ET - ?? August Testing - ?? Sept

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello ladies..

Thanks you for kind words of support and reassurance - in particular; Isobel, Ange and Alison  :-* :-* :-*

Congrats to all you BFP's !! Well done

Ente - I'm due my test on the 10th - so we can stress out together.

I went back to work today and I have to say that it has made things easier having my mind on something else - although randomly babies and pregnancy seems to be popping up in everyone I meet's conversation!! :-X

Ange - don't know why I'm not on Cycolgest - stupid question - but what's it for??  I had to to have an injection of hCG on ET day and another 4 days later. ??!!

Anyway - take it easy and here's hoping to a spree of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Amanda
xxx

G

·
Hey lovely ladies

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you BFP's  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and a big fat hug  :'( :'( :'( :'( to all you lovelies with BFN's.
Keep trying girls your hope and strength is inspirational and I know it'll happen for all of us one day.

I haven't much to report really me and Dh are on annual leave at the moment (week 2 !! argh!!) we're supposed to be decorating but keep getting distracted by the sunshine!!!

Tons of positive vibes to everyone on 2ww
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
lots of love
Sarah lou xxx

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi Amanda,
you're welcome for the advice! I am also due to test on the 10th as well so we can go crazeeeee beforehand together as well!
My clinic doesn't use the cyclogest after normal IVF, they use HCG like yours so don't worry it does the same job which is to increase progesterone levels and make sure the womb lining is nice and welcoming to the embies!. I am on cyclogest because I had HRT for my FET, so it's a bit different. I am at work too which is great, I would be going out of my mind at home!

Janet: don't give up hope yet! I know 2 people who each had twins after ivf followed by spotting before the test day.

Love to all

Isobel

·
Registered
8 Posts
Morning all, hope all is well! Frankie, Layla & Bluesoo - How are you feeling? Test day tomorrow! I am soooo nervous, really struggling to keep my hands off the test today! still have af cramps & sore boobs and feel very negative about it all today! I have to do it early tomorrow about 5ish before my beloved goes off to work, how about you? If I dont manage to get back on here today, HUGE AMOUNTS OF LUCK for you all tomorrow, you are in my prayers and my fingers are crossed xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Morning all. Well I went for my blood test today even though I have full blown AF apparently I need to do this so they know my levels for next time  :(

Dumb question - how do I update my profile so I can put my history at the bottom of my emails? Sorry - not very good at this yet!

Will let you all know when I get the call from the clinic but all over for me for this time around. Am hoping to start again soon but have had very strange reactions to the drugs. I had a huge rash for 2 weeks on my face and my hands are shot to pieces (dry/peeling) ... has anyone else had an odd reaction?

The good news is I have booked my holiday for 2 weeks time so I am looking forward to some sun and lots of alcohol to make up for all these weeks!

Good luck to all

Doris x

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining you - had ET on Monday (wot a nice procedure that was! :p Legs akimbo for over half an hour - had cramps in my thighs the next day!) and told to go for the blood test on 9th Sept. It seems forever!

Sorry Dorris - really feel for you, but hope you have a fab holiday.
Frankie, nikaos, Layla & Bluesoo -  ^goodluck^ for tomorrow!
And fingers crossed and HEAPS of positive vibes to everyone on 2ww
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lol F  :-*

ps - If any of you are in the Watford area, are off work and would like to meet up, please let me know...         

·
Registered
376 Posts
Morning ladies

How is everyone today?

Doris - sorry this wasn't to be your time I wish you the best of luck with your next cycle, now to amend your profile click on the icon at the top of the page that says "profile"...on the left hand side there is a list of preferences click on Forum Profile Information.....then you can edit...good luck

To those testing today and the next couple of days my thoughts are with you....really hope you all get the BFP's you deserve!!!!

I am having a very emotional day...slept really badly last night - I know you understand that one!!! My daughter had her last day at nursery - she starts school tomorrow and feel like this tx hasn't worked...I know its too early but its a gut feeling...so I feel terrible, just wanna go and sit in a corner and have a good cry..already cried in the office today....I just want to scream.....actually I feel loads better now - well a little - I also have kept this cycle very low key and have only told very few people and one of my friends I have told has let me down recently so I'm not talking to her....god these hormones have a lot to answer for....

Thats enough from me....take care everyone....

·
Registered
925 Posts
Nikaos, really really good luck for the morning I so hope you get that BFP

Doris, well done for organising your holiday I am sure it will help, sun and alcohol sounds like a good idea!

Freddie, Hello and welcome! I'm sure the days will go faster than you think...maybe!

Maxbabe sorry to hear you are having a wobbley day, it's so weird isn't it the way our emotions are all over the place. All day I was feeling strong and positive, then I got home and was in bits with dh. I even bought a clearblue test which is going to be hidden til next wednesday (d14pt)!!Sorry to hear about your friend, that must be so hard at the moment when you really need those few special people around.

Isobel
XXX

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hey Isobel.....you an aussie bird....me too...been living in London for 15 years...originally from Adelaide...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi girls,
          We got our official result today and it is POSITIVE!!!!
                              I am stunned!!!

Good luck everyone still to test,and it just goes to show you,all the tests don't matter to your official one.

love and hugs to you all    Janet    xxxx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone

I'am new to all this as it's my first time (ICSI).

I am due to test tomorrow and started spotting on Sunday (day 11) so I did a test and it was -negative.

I can't help but feel that it's all over.

Can anyone help?

Good luck to all that are due to test.

AJ

·
Registered
925 Posts
Janet.....fantastic news I'm so chuffed for you! I'm going to bin my test right now!!!

aj, welcome and don't lose heart! you must have cross posted with janet, but she should be your inspiration!

ISobel
XX

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mandi and Isobel - Shared stress is less stress! The 10th is the day. Just remind me not to buy any tests in the store next week ;-) .

So far things are peachy. The bloated feeling has lessened somewhat and I feel pretty normal today (for the first time since 2 days prior to the retrieval).

Doris - Sorry to hear. But you know, they told me that each IVF has a 30% chance of success, so it might very well take a couple of attempts to finally arrive at the diaper stage. Don't give up.

To those with a +ive result: Congrats!

/edit

>> Ange - don't know why I'm not on Cycolgest - stupid question - but what's it for??  I had to to have an injection of hCG on ET day and another 4 days later. ??!!

I'm not on Cyclogest either, but instead had one subcutanous HCG injection the day after retrieval and the last one on ET day. I guess it's just a slightly different approach for each clinic. I'm doing my IVF here in the US at Duke.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Janet

CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!!!

Your right you just never now do you, it does pay to hang off to the official test date. 

Good luck to everyone else testing soon

Lisa
xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
updated list for you

Doris ET - 18th Aug Testing - 1 Sept :'(

Jdrobinson IVF ET - 19th Aug Testing - 1 Sept ^reiki^

Bluesoo ICSI ET - 22 Aug Testing - 2 Sept

Frankie ICSI ET - 19 Aug Testing - 2 Sept

Layla Benjamin IVF ET - 24 Aug Testing - 2 Sept

Nikaos ICSI ET - 19 Aug Testing - 2 Sept

AJ ICSI ET - ?? Aug Testing - 2 Sept

Smiler FET IVF ET - 24 Aug Testing - 3 Sept

Sarah Lou2 IVF ET - 23 Aug Testing - 4 Sept

Saff ICSI ET - 22 Aug Testing - 5 Sept

Misty IUI ET - 24 Aug Testing - 7 Sept

Maxbabe ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 9 Sept

Freddie IVF ET - ?? Aug Testing 9 Sept

Ente ICSI ET - 28 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Mandi ICSI ET - 27 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Isobel FET ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 10 Sept

Annie M IUI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 13 Sept

Salties ET - ?? August Testing - ?? Sept

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Girls

Doris - So sorry that AF has turned up and spoilt your dream this month.  I hope that someday soon you get your BFP.  In the meantime I'm sending big hugs to you, hun.

I hope all you other girls are managing to stay calm and stress free during this long haul.  Just keep thinking .. it will be worth it!  ;)
Fingers crossed ... September will be a good month for dreams coming true!  ;D

Love
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
;D Congratulations Janet ;D

What fantastic news!

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Girls,

Doris - Sorry af arrived for you x

Janet - Congratulations!

Laine x

·
Registered
23 Posts
Janet

Absolutely delighted with your news!  Many congratulations!  The power or prayer and positive thinking!

Sincerely hope that the next couple of months keep you healthy and happy!

My sincerest congratulations

Mojo

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.