Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm so sorry miacat to hear of your news, I'm sending you big hugs hon.
It's so so blooming hard on the soul going through ivf the ups and downs. I hope you manage to get through the day and can take some time this evening to process how you are feeling, lots of self love, chocolate and wine.

Here's hoping and praying your follow up consultation gives you some thoughts for the next steps, don't lose hope I pray you get your take home baby.

Much love and hugs Ikle xxxx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone here test early? I’m due to test a week tomorrow, earlier than I expected but I’ve just noticed a letter i got after my transfer. I know lots of people test after 5 days but I’m too scared!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Miacat I'm very sorry to hear about your test result.  ^hugme^
I hope you got through the meetings okay and the next cycle works for you! It sure is a rotten rollercoaster sometimes.

·
Registered
498 Posts
All the best with today TrionaT I know it's a big milestone for you, fingers crossed for beautiful news ❤💙 xxx

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey how are you doing Lorz?

I always found the middle point in the 2ww is the hardest,  symptom spotting becomes and obsession for me as did testing. 

Are you staying strong? It's so hard but then if you get a bfp and it fades it's heartbreaking and if you don't get one initially it can drive you crazy so some ladies manage to wait. I normally give in about 6 or 7 days after transfer.

Good luck,  fingers crossed for you xxx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Icklefeet, thanks for the message, it was very timely!! I was going spare last night trying to second guess what’s happening. I have little or no symptoms except 2 days of tender breasts which I’ve not noticed recently. My tummy feels a bit funny but prob more to do with what I’m eating than pregnancy.

I am in 2 minds about testing! Part of me is desperate to test and part of me too scared!!! I can test on Tuesday but have the whole weekend ahead! I could test and it could put my mind at ease or I could test and get a negative and be gutted. It’s so horrible!!!

How are you????

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hi everyone!
Lorz- Sounds like you have some positive symptoms there. This cycle I didn't test early I waited as I thought I'd drive myself mad but there are some early tests you can get if your desperate... would you not be afraid you've tested too early and you might be disappointed for no reason or that if you did an egg collection some of the hormone might be in your system still .. like a false positive. ( I think not the case with FET)
? I'd say hang on if you can , it is extremely hard I know, especially the 2nd week.  ^pray^ for you!

How is everyone else doing?
My scan went well, we can relax a bit now and believe this might actually happen. Thinking of everyone going through difficult patch as its not easy .
It took us 6 years and 4 failed cycles to get to past the 8 week mark with our OWN embryo so I hope that gives someone hope, the odds were very much against us between ICSI, bad quality eggs and Sperm, Pandemics , 4 cancelled flights  and me nearly losing my mind, I had a bad reaction to the oestrogen at the start of this cycle, panic attacks kicked in and I nearly cancelled the whole thing but maybe our luck has finally changed?!

xxx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Triona, Wishing you all the luck with this cycle! I feel like when something is different it’s a positive sign. I’ll keep everything crossed for you.

I was going round the bend with no knowing the answer and didn’t want it all to hang on one day so I tested and got a positive. Feeling very happy but need the scan in a few weeks to confirm it in my mind for sure!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yay that's beautiful news Lorz, congratulations in so happy for you, I hope you are able to relax and enjoy being pregnant while you wait for the scan

Hugs Ikle xxx

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great to read this Lorz ❤❤❤

·
Registered
52 Posts
Triona, Wishing you all the luck with this cycle! I feel like when something is different it’s a positive sign. I’ll keep everything crossed for you.

I was going round the bend with no knowing the answer and didn’t want it all to hang on one day so I tested and got a positive. Feeling very happy but need the scan in a few weeks to confirm it in my mind for sure!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats Lorz!
Hope all is continuing to be well for you at Triona.

Thanks all for the support. My review with the doc isn’t until the 24th. I’ve put up my Christmas decs to try to get the ball rolling on nice festive thoughts.
Much love to all xxx

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey how is everyone doing?

I hope the follow up went well miacat, good to get into the spirit of xmas, if love a baileys while decorating the tree, you'll have to have one for me x
Are you planning to try again? Sending hugs.

It's gone pretty quiet on here from everyone else and I wasn't sure it was because a few of us have moved on with our journey so I thought I would start a thread to keep in touch.

As there are a few of us who cycled in Sept / October that are pregnant but obviously keeping baby chatter down in this ttc board were using.

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404753.0

This seems a good place to share early pregnancy worries, woes, exciting and share the next stage of our journey.

Hugs Ikle xxx

281 - 294 of 294 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.