Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls

I am due to start my third ICSI cycle in early August.

Anyone care to join me?

^fairydust^

Kate xxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
hI there,

I have not confirmed dates yet but have jut failed 1st ivf and need to have 1/2 bleeds in between, which would mean I would be down regging in mid Aug for ivf in sep.

Sonia

·
Registered
67 Posts
Kate

I'd love to join you !!

Two weeks ago got a negative on my second ICSI so am using my 7 frosties with my August AF.

Glad to see you have started this thread as i have been feeling really down. Now i have something to focus on.

Looking forward to chatting to you (and Sonia !)

Sarz

;D

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi girls. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i am going to start down regging early aug too if i may join you. we will have to think of a trendy name for the thread, any ideas?? ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya sonia, sarz and queenie (do you mind if I call you that?)

can't think of a cool name at all - anyone else?? ???

xxx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Autumn Angels it is then! Good suggestion Chick!

;D

Don't know if I'm much of an angel though!

K xx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Durr... meant to say August Angels.... :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi girls,

Im following Chick around the cycle threads I think! ;D 1st IVf was supposed to be in May and due to many delays, operations, weight loss needed, relationship issues etc, it didnt happen. I am now hoping that mid August is my next target. So i'd love to join you then if I may?

Sorry to hear about the -ive Sonia & thanks for the Bridge info.

Good luck to everybody
x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice to meet you all,

MAX ur wlcome, maybe we will bumb into each other cos I'm staying at the Bridge myself!

I have my consultaion next week so will find out for definate if its going to be Aug/Sept tx.

We are planning a hol before then, so lets see what happens

Sonia

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi guys, the way things are looking i am going to be a sept buddy so may i join you ? i feel like it is SO far away, like i am counting the weeks, but it will fly in, i hope, hugs :-*

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Girls

I hope you don't mind me joining in. I due to do a fet starting around the 1st August. We only have two frosties so fingers crossed.

Best of luck to us all.

Natalie xx

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Hi all,

Could I join? hopefully I will be starting in September and having ICSI, as long as fsh levels are OK.

Good luck to everyone!

Crystal
xx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi girlies.... ;)
It seems likely I wont be starting treatment now until august ???can I be your buddy please..... I am waiting for my 2nd cycle of Icsi...... I have a short protocol however still waiting my AF :mad: which is very late I had a scan and my lining is still really thin so I would say I will be looking at august...... can I be in your gang?

Thanks

Tinks :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, everyone. I'm new, here - thanks for letting me join.

I'm about to start my first IVF/ICSI cycle this month (Lupron on August 12th, egg retrieval tentatively set for Sept. 7th, etc.). We just found out that DH's swimmers aren't doing so well, so this is our only hope of conceiving. I am blessed to have a DD (10) from a previous marriage).

Good luck and baby dust to all!
Nina

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hi everyone
Could I join please? Hope this is the right place. I'm just being converted from IUI to IVF, so should have EC this Thursday. Little bit apprehensive cos we were all geared up for IUI and then I over-responded so only found out this morning we are converting to IVF. It's good that it's happening so quickly so we don't have time to get too worried.

Good luck to all of you August Angels and everyone else!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi All

Can I join in, due to start d/r on Saturday 14th,
for our 3rd attempt at ICSI, but we are opting for Blasts this time.

Good luck everybody

Caroline

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, girls!

I started my Lupron shots last night. This is our first IVF/ICSI attempt and I'm really excited. We're also having AH (assisted hatching) once we get to that stage. The technology is amazing!

I'm also having acupuncture done - it's been shown to increase pregnancy rates with IVF and it can't hurt.

Guess I can't get enough needles, lately!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Nina

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

This is my first shot at IVF.  I'm a Aug/Sept as well and would love to join the August Angels. 

Needles start next week, retreival should be around the 12/13 Sept for me.  ICSI and blasocyst means 5 days later, the transfer.... yikes!!

Kirsti

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, everyone.  How are you all doing?  Any symptoms from meds?  I had the Lupron loopiness almost immediately - my brain just wasn't working properly.  And I found out shots in the thigh are a lot easier than in the stomach (ouch). 

Baby dust to all!

Nina

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.