Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1794 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls....loads of luck.

Changed the name of your thread, hope you like it.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Love the name, thanks Laine xxx

Wishing all of our September Stars, lots of luck with their TX or natural PG's B4

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

Nicnack so glad the ring showed up.
Leni hope that absess goes down and the antibiotics start to work soon.

Love to all C x

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Lovely name! Thanks Laine xx ;)

Lots of lovely stars twinkling their way to their dreams xx

Have a nice day all

Rach xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Thanks for the name change Lanie!! I love it!!

Wishing lots and lots of starts and babydust on our september stars!

I love that star Rachel!!
We should put it at the top of our list of cycle buddies, what do you think?

Ok, I have a confession to make - one that will make you all think I've gone doollally. ^confused^ Ok, my mum bought me a 3-in-1 mamas and papas pram last year when i was preg (I was only about 10 weeks at the time, but it was in the sale, such a bargin, with car seat and everything, that we bought it) ANYWAY, when it was delivered, I had already lost the baby, so we stuffed it in the garage.
I got it out the other day, as my mum is supersticious and thinks the pram should be at her house.
I got the pram out to check it over, etc, and the foot rest is broken, so I'm gonna have to get in contact with mamas and papas.
Anywho, theres me, with a pram, in my lounge. What to do, but push it around the lounge like a loon, imagining there is a tiny newborn baby in it?

This may all sound like I've gone stark raving mad, but its done something amazing. I'm no longer depressed about the FET. In fact, I'm looking forward to it!
Its given me a little bit of hope, and I think thats what I needed. I don't know how long I'll continue to feel positive for, but hopefully until I get my positive! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thoguth we needed a cheery story for a saturday morning! ;D

Right girls, I have a banging headache, so I'm off to lay down for a bit,

Marie xx

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi girls,

Thanks for the new thread name Laine, it's lovely. Hope you are ok, it's been so long since I was last here, I need to catch up with everyones news. Are you still doing lots of 'crafty' things? And how is your garden doing? Our green beans, rocket, tomatoes and strawberries are doing great. Still spending lots of time removing cat poop though! ^censored^

Marie you are not doolally, whatever works to make you feel positive just go with it. We all understand, don't you worry. My best friend is due on the 15th October and I'm going to be spending lots of time with her hoping her pregnancy hormones will rub off on me. After all, when we were students and living together we all cycled together, great 4 girls all PMTing at the same time! LOL

Tooth is still a bit painful, but not as bad, thanks for asking Candy.

Nicnack, glad you found your wedding ring. What a nightmare, at least it was safe all that time.

I agree, that star should go at the top of our cycle list. It looks great Rachel.

Leni x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls

laine wonderful name hun thank u and i think that star is wonderful rachel

mairelou hun yes i done fet last cycle it was with drugs and i got my bfp i have everything crossed for you hun hope to chat soon and im glad you are feeling more +++ what ever you feel happy with hun do we are all here for you  :-*

leni glad the tooth is a little better  :-*

nicnack so happy you found the ring hun  :-*

hope everyone is well  :-*

as for me got my dates and i start sniffing 3rd september and er will be 4th october thats if all goes well i have pre treatment visit monday girls will get all my drugs cant wait  ;D
chat soon

love always lilly xxx ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey, September Stars, I hope you are enjoying the weekend!

What a great job Laine has done, thank you Pet.

It's been a lovely   ^sunny^ day, I hope it lasts into tomorrow.

Marie, You are not a  ^confused^ I have heard that Paul McKenna says that you should imagine yourself as you want to be. So for us that's pg and holding our baby, and props can only be a bonus!

Lilly, your start date isn't so far away, I hope your visit on Monday goes well.

Leni, I have veggies growing too, it's been brilliant weather for it! I too have green beans and also potatos, carrots, leeks and tomatos, so healthy! (She says having just finished a packet of chocolate caramels)

Sending ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to all you stars

Love Nicnack xx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
As requested! An updated list with star. It looks so pretty doesn't it. Absolutely mesmerising.

September Stars

Abbi2 (IVF) D/R
Camel (ICSI) D/R
Candy (IVF) D/R
ceedubya (ICSI) D/R
(Claire)

Deb's Hoping (ICSI) D/R 20/9
jacy (ICSI) D/R
Jane1 ( D/R
Jenni (ICSI) D/R
Lady (ICSI) D/R 1/9
Leni (IVF) D/R 5/9
Lilly (IVF) D/R 3/9
lotus (ICSI) D/R
lou be (ICSI) D/R
Marielou (FET) D/R
MnM (Mags) ( D/R
nicnack (ICSI) D/R 1/9
Rachel (IVF) D/R
sarahm68 (IVF) D/R ?/8
Tricia (IVF) D/R
Good luck to all the September stars

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I'd love to join your constellation of stars. Started DR last week for first cycle of IVF. Keep waiting for something to happen- not sure what!

Good luck to everyone

Love Sarah

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi girls,

Welcome to the thread Sarah. Hope everything goes well for you. Let us know how you go with DR, I've read some funny stories on here about it affects us.

Nicnak, sounds like you've got no excuse for not getting all your vitamins with all them veggies growing ;D We do of course require chocolate for calcium (in the milk) and sugar for energy. Hee hee ;) I'm just amazed we manage to fit so much green stuff in our garden, it's only a 10ft x 10ft yard! Not too much to weed LOL

Lilly you'll soon be on your way. I'm just 2 days behind you but won't be getting my drugs until 31st August. Just want to get started now.

Rachel, I'm doing IVF so you can put that next to my name on the list. Cheers. You're doing a great job keeping the list updated.

Not much else going on with me, DH and I are off to the pub quiz tonight with friends where we will amaze everyone with our general knowledge...NOT! The only time we won was when most of the questions were about animals and various wildlife, which was a shock to us all, we decided we had all reached the age where we watch far too much on the discovery channel and not enough on MTV!! LOL ^chuckle^

Leni x

·
Registered
40 Posts
HI all - well im back again for the 2nd round of IVF.  Very nerve wracking this time I suppose because we know the routine and where it can go wrong (hopefully not this time).

Our first treatment failed in December 03.  Have a taken a break and gotten some money together and managed a holiday so hopefully I am refreshed and ready for this round.

Im on the 3rd day of injecting the down regs, did nasal sprays last time. 

Well at work so must try and do something.

Nice to be back (if you know what i mean!)

Tay xxxxxxxx ^wings^  ;D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls

tay welcome to september stars hun goodluck xx

as for me girls got all my drugs and dates and payed for treatment so im broke lol but i hope this is the one for me and all us girls hope everyone is well chat soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Welcome to the September Stars Tay ^jumpin^

I know what you mean about being nice to be back!! I feel the same. It's so good to get going again instead of all that waiting around!! Good luck ^goodluck^

Lilly - I hope its the one for you aswell hun. You so deserve for this to be the one for you. I am rooting for you big time. Not long to go now ^clapping^

No a/f still girls!!! Here's another dance to hurry her along!!

^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^

8 DAYS 'TIL SEPTEMBER GIRLS!!

Rach xxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi rachel 

thank you so much hun i also have all crossed for you hun here is af dance for you i hope it comes please come af  ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^witch^ ^witch^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^
chat soon girls  ^Heart^ lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Hi ladies, well my AF arrived today, so will start sniffing in 21days time, won't get all my dates till next week. 

Welcome Trudy, good luck for your 3rd go, fingers crossed you get that BFP.

Rachel, I hope you AF gets a move on, or you get that natural PG.

Welcome also to Tay, hope the down regging is going ok and that the holiday and time out was what you needed to get that positive result this time round.

Leni and Nicknac, we have just got an allotment plot, can't do much till next year now, just compost it but can't Wait to start growing, although I can still grow beans etc out of pots, it will be so nice to have a larger area to play with.

Love to all C x

·
Registered
186 Posts
Morning all

Welcome to all those who have joined since i last posted...

^witch^AF arrived for me also this morning so looks like i will be sniffing in 21 days also Candy.....Here we go.... ;D

I have been told to call the clinic after 2pm to speak with the nurse.  Its totally crazy, but i am really excited!!! ^jumpin^

^banana^ ^banana^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ a little AF dance for you Rachel...hope it arrives soon

Love to you all

Ab xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
welcome to september stars trudy xxx

trudy wonderful news goodluck with collecting drugs

candy wonderful news af has arrrived not long now hun ^clapping^

abbi wonderful hun not long now for you too ^clapping^

rachel another af dance for you hun i hope shes here soon
^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^witch^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

hope everyone is well speak soon girls

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well. Can I just ask a quick question? Most people seem to start sniffing on day 21 whereas I was told to start  on day 1 (not that I'm complaining- less waiting time) I just wondered what the reasons are? Also am only on day 6 sniffing and feel absolutely knackered and have burst into tears twice for no good reason what so ever!!!! Is this normal at this early stage or is it just psychological? It's going to be a long month if I'm turning doolally already!!!

Love to all

Sarah

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sarah..

Sounds totally normal to me! i turned into a horrible monster last time! ^evil^

Good luck

Abbi xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Sarah ;)

Yep sounds normal to me too!! I get horrendous headaches whilst sniffing and the hot flushes are, well, interesting! (you will know if you get one!) I am also very tearful.

The down regulating drugs put you into a temporary menopause to tell your reproductive system to shut off ready for stimulating so I guess if that's the case then it's no wonder we become menopausal!!!

Take care of yourself and remember, it will all be worth it in the end xxx

Rachel xxx

1 - 20 of 1794 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.