Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello

well penny told me there is frozen for 2000 euro and there is fresh for 3000 euro, she does however prefer to use fresh for a first pregnancy to increase chances, I guess that if your body is already trained it then can handle frozen better :)

good luck on the upcoming transfers and the 2ww I hope to see tons of bfps!!

Dee xxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Team December........ good luck girls.
Hope you all get THE biggest christmas gift of all.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Helen xxxx

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi

Just bookmarking....

H

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
...still following you ladies and waiting to join in when a, closer to cycling in Feb x

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Ooo new thread!

Lots of luck for MissBabs tomorrow

Xx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Oooh I do like a new thread LOL!!!

Thanks penpot & Ladyv for your wishes, I am indeed here safe and excited about ET tomorrow. Glad to hear you are both well and home safe. And most importantly PUPO!!! Look forward to joining you tomorrow.

Just going to get some dinner, will check in again later for a proper catch up xxx

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi all

wow a new thread we must have all been busy .! Snow in Greece what is that all about.

Just popping in good luck to team December let's hope we will be celebrating with you this Xmas.

Getting excited about tx but not heard yet re my donor or when I am due to start. Mental note to self to be more patient.

Love to all

Jules

·
Registered
461 Posts
wow so many pupo and nearly pupo.
I'm sending you all lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

and  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

love
nursejue
xx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello, hope you don't mind joining the thread and posting  :)
I've just taken the down regulation injection today - DH not very partial to needles but he overcame that to be at my side. Sister, who is a nurse, talked through over the phone any questions we had about the bubbles/froth in the solution, where to inject etc.
Had tests, hysteroscopy in Oct, had A/Bs etc so ready to go ahead.
First step over. Heading out to Serum in January - does that qualify me for joining Team January?!
Here's praying for a positive outcome ...  ^pray^
Best wishes to you all  ^hugme^
Katey x

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Ladies, book marking the new thread so I can keep up.  ^hugme^
Hope you are all getting ready for a wonderful Christmas.

I just wanted to add my two bits about Serum and freezing.  Yes they do freeze left over embryos. Yes Penny's personal preference is fresh transfer but she will use your frozen embryos when you ask. They have excellent freezing techniques and excellent thaw rates.  I have always had my excess embryos frozen --both blasts and day threes.  I have so many frozen embryos that Penny was teasing me that I need my own tank.  ;D So ladies, don't be afraid, and never hesitate to ask Penny to CLARIFY things.  Hopefully, one day, one or two of these embryos will turn into a real live baby.  :-[

Good luck ladies! :)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
bookmarking  :-*

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey all

MissBabs, thinking of you - bet you're there now, getting excited and trying to relax, Penny making you laugh!

Ladyv - well done honey, we're on the way now! When you testing?

RR - good luck with those pants! x

Cassis -  ^pray^

Hi Pinkflowers, lovely to hear from you.

Love to all others and welcome newbie KateyP.

Go PUPO, team Chrimbo!

Penpot xxxxx

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi Ladies

Got back before the snow on Saturday, it was freezing on Friday.  Thanks to all about the directions etc.. Everything went fine.. after an hour I was walking fine and went to TGI near the hotel for brunch then to the airport.  Had lil spotting until Sunday, even though still feeling AF-like cramps.

I met the lovely Penny which refers to me as a"Baby", she think I will fine for my next treatment and she doesnt expected me to come to her for tx  but she wants twins,  hahaha.
We went through our dvd which was short in comparison to Driver's but still can see how the hidden C affected my lining and how thick the scar tissues was, it even broke the instrument that was used to cut it.  So i said to Penny, I might be a baby, but a baby with a few problems. 
She reckons I can try natural and put DP on a high does of Vitamin E (anyone ever been told this) as him taking the ABS  his sperms should be better than before.  My NHS treatment is in Januray so she thinks its the perfect timing with the implanantion points been made.

Just like to say if anyone is doubting having an hysto,  look at my profile.  I have the prefect cycle with low doses of drugs and still ends with BFN, even the hospital could understand why it failed.  Now I know becuase my Uterus was not in the best environment for my lil embryos.

Positive thinking y'all  ;) :)
Team January.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Goodluck to all the PUPO-ers

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi ladies!

Angels -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Soory you're feeling down. EA sounds like a fab idea though, defo what we'll be doing if and when our meagre funds run dry xxx

Team Dec  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^
Penpot
Missbabs
Lady v
Good luck!!!!

Team Jan:
Lexusan
Jules
Driver
Petal
Msdee
Katey
Me
Not long now  :)

Team feb:
Mag108
Cathys

Who have I missed from my lists? Sorry if I've made mistakes  :eek:

Hello samster, sunny, nursejue, malabar, kettle, foxy, Diane, valswife, mark&vict, pinkflowers, nene & handy  :) and everyone I've missed  :)

Jules - I haven't heard any details of dates, donors yet either... Really not long now though...  :)

Take care all
Lulu xxx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi all, well I'm officially PUPO now too! We had 3 put back and Penny has frozen the others as they were good embys too! When are Team Dec testing? Penny told me to test in 11 days which means Xmas eve eeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Lulu - thanks for doing a list for us all, makes it so much easier to keep track of everyone & send ^reiki^ At the right time.

Love to everyone, will be home tomorrow nite so can catch up with personals properly then.

xxx

1 - 20 of 494 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.