Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondered if anybody could help me out?
I had a laparoscopy last Friday and they clipped my tubes. I am feeling good, no tummy pains or anything like that... just a couple of puncture wounds  :)
I DO feel ready for sex and i really WOULD like to have it this eve but I'm a bit apprehensive that (sorry if this is TMI  :-[) it will hurt or damage my insides. My hubby has been fantastic but i know he's a little scared too!

Does anyone think it maybe a bit too soon..........or not?  :-\

Please help!!
xxx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi there

Not too sure what they recommend but i was told to wait 2 weeks but it was sooner and just took it as it happened - if it started to hurt my DP at the time said he would stop so i cant see why not - if it starts to hurt then stop.

Have fun!

Kate xx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I was told as long as any post-op spotting had stopped then it was fine.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Yes me too, I was told that if there was no bleeding it was ok, just be gentle! ;)

Have fun!

Axxxx

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
if you are ready hun then go for it  ;) i have never waited that long if i was in the mood after any of my ops including a laparotomy as long as you are comfortable, no spotting + gentle like Mandy says you should be ok  :)

xxx

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
We did it very gently about 5 days  ::) after my laparoscopy and fell pregnant with my first dd as I didn't think anything would happen: just relaxed  ??? 
Good luck hun,

Sam xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts