Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were to start.lol ???

For months i was telling people my son would be born on the 16th of April and he was  ^idiot^

I went to bed at 10pm on the Tuesday 15th April and woke with AF type pain in my tummy at 2am. I try-ed to get back of to sleep but the pains just got worse. I rang my DH who was working away to tell him but not to rush home as i wasn't sure if it relay was it  ^idiot^
I walked around the house for 1 and a half hours before i rang the delivery suite. I told her that i wasn't sure she laughed because i had to contractions while on the phone. My MD and my friend arrived at 4am
The MD asked what i was doing for 2 hour by my self as i was 5 and a half cm dilated  :eek:
The whole thing was so relaxed at home. We got all the home birthing kit out. Then i made coffee while the MD was playing with my DD's space hopper.lol Time flew over. By this time my DH was driving home and thats all i was talking about  ^idiot^
Then at 5.30 i wanted to push i had 1 big suck of gas and air and at 5.47 my son was born. Drug free and i was still drinking coffee  :eek: My DH missed the birth  :'(
He weight 7lb 8oz and stopping at home was the best thing i have ever done.
My DD stopped asleep and when i was bathed i went and woke her up. She just loves him to bits.

OMG Ive just read that back and it just sounds so unreal  ;D

Thank's for reading

Love Kelli

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Aw Kel sounds lovley but far too quick for my liking  ;D Sorry DH missed it but glad it was smooth for you  :-*

·
Super Moderator
2,500 Posts
Kelli

Shame DH never made it home in time but at least it was at home as you planned

Sharry xx

·
Registered
319 Posts
Aww what a lovely birth story apart from you dh not getting back in time...

Well done

Katie x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations Kelli, Sorry DH missed the birth  :'(

Nikki xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you girls