Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies

Goodluck and loads of ^fairydust^ to all

Happy Chatting

·
Registered
121 Posts
hi everyone

Sorry it's been a week but I've been very poorly. Since ec my body went a bit do lally as over stimed. Still had ET last wednesday so test a week today.  To be honnest I felt so awful last week (could barely move) that I can't see it working this time for me but I'm still holding on to a little ray of hope.

I had 18 eggs- 9 each. 4 of mine fertilised, 2 good ones put back (one 4 cell, one 5 cell?).  Fin gers crossed!

Kerri- Great news!  ^reiki^

·
Registered
165 Posts
quick update from me

2ww is driving me  ^idiot^.  Since monday have been spotting with brownish blood (tmi sorry) and got period pains on monday as well but haven't actually started yet, so i'm hoping its all a good sign as i only usually get the pains on the day i start.  Testing on day 18 which is monday but i'm tempted to do it on sunday in case its a  ^BFN^ at least i can get used to the idea a bit before i have to face work and hundreds of questions on the playground on monday.  And if its a  ^BFP^ i can run screaming round the house that bit earlier.

I don't suppose doing the test on day 17 will be too early will it???? most people seem to test on day 14.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ to u all

Sam

XX

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just wanted to say good luck girlies xxxx Got back from hols this morning feel knackered already from all the washing. Ordered my drugs today and they will arrive on monday and hopefully followed a few days later by AF then start DR. Congrats Kerry !!! So pleased we will be cycling together xxx ^banana^ ^spin^

·
Registered
165 Posts
well it looks like a bfn for us  my test was -ve today but the sample i used was mid day and very very pale ie. not very concentrated.  Still need to do one on mon 1st thing in the morning but not holding out any hope of any change. 

thanks for the support

Sam

XXX

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good luck for the test tomorrow, it may still be too early hun xxx Fingers crossed you get a BFP ^No AF^ xx

·
Registered
165 Posts
morning girls

^witch^ is coming today i think, brown spotting turned to red last night and after the -ve yesterday i think i can safely say its over. cried so much last night blaming my stupid body for not working properly and wondering why everything was going ok till i got hold of them.  Bit more rational this morning and realise i did everything i could and there was probably something that went wrong while they were developing but it still hurts.  So much for pineapple lol.

Spotting overnight was brown again  ??? but is a bit of both this morning so am expecting to come on any minute.

oh well hopefully will be able to go again as soon as clinic will let us, i think we will feel better knowing its not the end and we are getting back on the rollercoaster.  Still have to do my official test on mon morning and ring clinic but at least i will have dealt with the emotions by then and wont bawl down the phone.  There is one thing at least i am bang on 2 weeks from et if i come on today.

good luck to everyone still to test and congrats to all who had a dream come true.  ^Cuddle^ to everyone who didn't this time around - we might be on the next 2ww together.

love

Sam

XXX

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Claire welcome back hope you had a great time got my drugs today so im all ready for when af comes

sam sorry to read your news hun hope its turns out well for you we are all still here to support you hun  ^Cuddle^

Linds sorry to hear you have not been well hun good luck for test date

for all of us who are still cycling or about to start  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kerry xxx

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi kerry i am on nights at the moment so wont be around much over the weekend. My drugs arrive on monday, scary isnt it! Have you got loads of stuff then?? Went for the menopu in the end so hubby doesnt have to inject me lol! Hopefully about a week today af will arrive!!

Sam so sorry to hear it hasnt worked hun, i know its no consolation but they reckon next time you have an even better chance of it working statistically, i know this doesnt help now though ^Cuddle^. xxx

xx clare

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Claire to put it bluntley i came out the chemist with a carrier bag lol never done that before its not loads though im also using menopur aswell theres the same things again lol

ive had a bit of a problem getting the needles and syringes though gp didnt have a clue neither did the chemist but i wasnt defeated rang clinic and there only £10 threw them

will catch up with you soon hun

Kerry xx

·
Registered
165 Posts
good luck kerry i will keep looking out for your progress.

i did my test this morning and it was the expected  ^BFN^ for us i am just waiting for the hospital to ring so i can give them my results i want to know when we can start again and when our audit meeting is.

fingers crossed for the rest of you

love

Sam

xxx

·
Registered
300 Posts
so sorry hun about your bfn ^Cuddle^. I think you have to wait 3 periods before trying again but sure clinic can advise about this xx take care

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got a BFP this morning!!!

Still can't believe it!! Oh my gosh!!! Is this a dream?

^clapping^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
300 Posts
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^festival^ ^banana^ ^babyface^

congrats linds so pleased for you hun xxxxx

·
Registered
165 Posts
congratulations linds thats brilliant news hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

love

sam

xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sam - only just managed to log on , sorry to hear about your  ^BFN^
masses of ^Cuddle^ to your and your dp

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts