Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

In the final throws of the 2ww (3 days to go), 11 days after ET. Have not tested yet.  Have sore (.)(.)'s, nausea, indigestion, fatigue and various cramps and twinges on and off.  New sx came on airplane yesterday as I felt a sharp pain in uterus area and then this came back on and off yesterday as well as sharp pains around ovaries.  Recently I had a small amt of red blood on toilet paper, but none now.  I am taking 40mg inject. of Clexane and aspirin.  Could these be causing some bleeding?  Also, read that drinking lots of water helps, so ovaries don't fill with blood.  Maybe I didn't drink enough water and now after the pain have a little blood from them?  Am I just reaching?  I feel pregnant, but now too scared to do a test.  My heart sank at the sight of the blood.  Now confused as to whether or not I should just go off the clexane and aspirin? 

Thanks for listening and any thoughts are welcome :-\

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi dsimone:

It is very normal that you have some spotting if the embio is inplanting in the lining. Just wait for your blood test, I am testing on saturday. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts