Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am a nervous wreck, had 2 embryos transferred 18th .. Having no symptoms at all!! Doing everything that has been asked and so stressed.. should i do a HPT , please please advise me ..
I am so scared if it is .dont want to even say it . as this is my last chance, this is the only thing that is honestly gona keeping me and DH together  :-[

The only thing i want in this world is a baby .. please can someone advise me what i should do and why am i not having any symptoms at all ???^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hi Shazia,

So sorry to read your having such a bad 2ww. My personal advise would be to hang on in there, When is OTD??
Due to the drugs we have to use ive heard ladies say you can get a false positive. My personal feeling would be to wait til OTD as you wouldnt want to think its worked if it hasnt. It would be more soul destroying for you. Not all women get symptoms and have become pregnant, some get symptoms but its the drugs and some get it cos its worked.
I hope your dreams come true.
Love
Mango xx

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Wait it's too soon

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi
I would say wait......as you wont believe the result that you get anyway which will drive you more insane!!
When is your otd?
Good luck
x

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Far too soon to test, just sit back relax and enjoy being pregnant until proved otherwise.  ^reiki^ for rest of the wait x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts