Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Ruth,

I am currently stimming... stims started on 1st Feb, and have my first stimming scan at my clinic on the 8th Feb at 8.00 am.

The thing is, is that I am currently injecting 150iu of the drug which I usually take at 7.00 am.  on my card the hopsital have only marked the doses up to the 7th and have left the dosage blank for the 8th and following days.

So the question is should I go ahead and take my injection of 150 iu at my usual time, and if my follies are not stimming to their satisfaction and they increase my dose will the clinic just give me a top up  OR should I wait till I get to the hospital and take the new dose (if any) all at the same time.

I have tried to contact my clinic to find out and have had trouble getting through, but I will try again and again tomorrow.. but just worrying a little just in case I can't get through and get tied up in meetings tomorrow.

Sorry to go on about this,but as it's my first time I am just a little anxious and don't remember to ask the clinic all the questions until its too late!!

Thanks Ruth

Cherryb

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I always told patients not to have stim inject on scan day until after the scan just in case the dosage needed to be changed. I would suggest you do the same but take your drugs and a spare with you to scan and you can have it straight after if that is what they want you to do.

Ruth

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice Ruth... much appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts