Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am onday 6 of injecting Menogon 375mg and I am worried as I am not aware of any discomfort in my ovaries.I had a failed attempt in February and worried I am  responding poorly again.WHAT IS NORMAL DURING STIMMS?
Tinkerbell64

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am on day 11 of gonal f 300. I am 38. I don't feel any discomfort, although day 10 ish, I felt my ovaries a bit achey at night-time!!

By the way I have 30 follicles if that helps. It is my first time. 20 are a good size, and ten are smaller.

Good luck Tinkerbell.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi

Sorry to butt in - Caroline, you seem to have caught up.  that's great news about your follies.  I hope you get lots of eggies!!  Have you get a date for collection yet?

Tinkerbell - Have you had your first monitoring scan yet?  The clinic should be able to let you know what's going on with your ovaries!

Good Luck ladies

Lulu xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi LULU
No I am due for my first scan on Wednesday day 8 so will find out more.
Great news Caroline,30 when is egg collection?
Tinkerbell64

·
Registered
56 Posts
At the moment my EC levels are 12,000 which i found out on the internet, would mean an 80 percent chance of OHSS. Everything is up in the air at the moment, I have over produced follicles, plus, my E2 being high. I am coasting now, (going a few days without Gonal F 300), and up and down to the hospital for blood tests.

If my E2 comes down, I will have egg collection on Friday, then most likely they would be frozen for three months, as OHSS risks multiply, if you have a pregnancy. The other thing that may happen is the cycle will be cancelled altogether, with no egg collection.

It is all up in the air. My first cycle at age 38.

Good luck to everyone

Carolinexx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts