Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm worried sick about this 2ww, i've read about a lot of ladies spotting between their 2ww wait and get a BFP, it's very funny that i keep checking my panty to see if there is any spotting, there is no spotting and i get back ache heartburn and crams like AF, i dont even know when AF is due because the system has been manipulated. Can anyone do some calculations for me pls as my head is not working ::). I started my buserelin inj on the 24/2/08, i was long on the buserelin 'cos DP lost is dad and he had to travel to Africa. had my EC on the 17/4/08 and ET on 19/4/08, i'm testing on the3/5/08.

jiggsy

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Jiggsy

You were 2 days EC after me and a day before for ET. I was told to test 16 days afterwards.
I am on my 2ww.
On others I have only had a little spotting and it was a bfn and on other occassions no bleeding and a bfn. This time I have been spotting since Tuesday. I tested early and got a bfn. But not giving up yet although I am bleeding brown and red, so not looking good at the moment, but who knows it could be a miracle. If not then I will have a break.

If you go to the main home page - there is a due date calculator there if that is what you are looking for.
If you are looking for when your AF would potentially be, this would be delayed if for any reason you were not pregnant, but let's hope you are. I remember mine taking 1.5 weeks after the time it should have been previously for me but everyone is different.

Wishing you all the best of luck with lots and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
TT x

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Jiggsy,

I had no spotting at all and got my first ever BFP and now have georgous 11 month old twin boys.

Good Luck for Saturday.

City Chic x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

If you had EC on 17/04 and ET on 19/04 then you had a 2 day transfer ie the embryos were 2 days old when put back.  You aer currently 12 days past transfer (12dpt2dt - 12 days past a 2 day transfer) so your embies are 14 days old today.

You should ignore when your normal AF is due because it's completely irrelevant as you've had a controlled cycle, not a natural cycle, with no natural ovulation. With all the drugs through treatment and the progesterone support in 2ww, your cycle is going to be different so no real way of saying when AF "should" be due and the progesterone in 2ww can delay things and hold AF back anyway.

Try not to even think about it....you're due to test in a couple of days so hang in there !

Implantation pains and bleeding is less common....not everyone gets it and it's certainly doesn't mean if you don't have it then it's not worked.......more women don't get implantation than do.....if you use the search facility you'll find this is a very frequently asked question and it is also included within the sticky thread at the top of this 2ww board called "2ww ~ Frequently Asked Questions" (please do use search option as it's a very useful tool :) )

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is good to know Natasha -  I am on day 9 and was a little nervous that I had no signs of implantation, so this is very reassuring.  ;D 

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi hun,

I didnt have any spotting at all and got my BFP

Good luck  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Registered
649 Posts
No spotting or sore boobs for me either and I got a BFP!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I did have itchy boobs which i was told in my 2ww could mean i was pg, not sure if it was true or not  ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts