Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
  Im on day 4 of the 2WW and was feeling great but have just spent a very poorly morning in bed.  Sorry if this is TMI but I am little worried.... since EC i have had difficulty in going to the toilet although have been a little ( no 2. ) this morning I woke up with rotten pain down one side and basically had a bout of diarrhea.  Then later I was sick , felt faint and my legs hurt and I also couldnt get warm, this went on for about three hours.  DH went out to get me paracemtamol which seemed to deaden the pain in my sides ( much like it felt before EC) and I was able to sleep for a couple of hours.  Feeling a bit wobbly now but only mildly uncomfortable in sides and a a bit of back ache.  It doesnt feel like AF is coming but I feel hot and bothered now sorry If i sound paranoid Im wondering if this is the end of the road for us  or is it mild OHSS i had 19 follies so not excessive and no one mentioned OHSS.  The other thing is when I was pregnant before I felt a little like this the sickness faintness is it likely to be a reaction to cyclogest.  So far no spotting discharge etc just bloated and uncomfortable.

OMG im rambling please comment if you have had similarand its normal 'ish'  Many thanks
Heather

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kathy & Dawn and of course Ruth,

Feeling much better than I was many thanks for your kind thoughts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts