Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a BFN on the 7th so almost a week now.  :'( Thought I was coping really well. It was our first go and as they say only 30% chance it would work, so the odds were stacked against us.

Well today as I walked past a card shop there was a brightly coloured B/day card that said "Happy Birthday Mummy". Then it suddenly hit me I may never receive a card like that and then the those stupid tears kept rolling.

Liked I said it the title its the silly things

Lettuce

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ just wanted to let you know you are not alone hun. i'm so sorry this cycle didn't work in a few weeks it will be easier to cope with hun

pam xx

·
Registered
145 Posts
Lettuce,

We too had a BFN in February our first ICSI .... it is awfully hard to get over the disappointment but you will .  At the time I swayed between never again and wanting to start straight away.  Just give yourself a little time and then consider your options it does get easier and you are right it is the little things that set you off.

Thinking of you  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
Heather

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.