Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone got one of these? Top of my list at the moment and seems to tick all my boxes, but just interested in anyone's views who has one.

SIL has the Silver Cross Linear and it has been great for her, but I like the 3D more!  ;)

Lesters Nursey World in Manchester has a great deal on the whole package and I am very tempted...!

Its a minefield out there in "pram world" and its a bit daunting!

Thanks All!

Karen x

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Hi ya!

I have the silver cross 3d in cargo hun and the car seat and i love it!!

My friend had it and recommened it to me and i love it, its great! I find it so easy to put up, down, attach the car seat, take it off, etc etc etc!

I would say go for it hun!!

x x

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lizzy - I think this is the one for me!!!  :)

Karen x

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hi Sades

Following this post with interest..... !!  Sorry to be a bit thick but what exactly do you mean when you say M&P is the way to go?  I'd love a pram which lasts as long as possible.  Love, Harris xxx

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm guessing that M&P = Mama and Papas. ???

I liked the Mama and Papas Plilko pramette, then I saw the Silver Cross 3D-same thing but slightly cheaper. I heard more favourable reports about the M&P though compared to the Silver cross. In the end I've ordered the Babystyle Evo, but it was a colour thing as well as a price thing. Hope it'll be OK  ^scared^

Now I've got to go through the whole confusing and slightly surreal (still can't believe I'm preparing for the pitter patter of tiny feet) quest for a cotbed in a convincing antique pine.  ^idiot^

Hope you find the one!

Gizmog  ^cat^

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hi there

Thanks for the replies....  I'm still away from buying anything yet as I'm only 14 weeks, but I can't stop thinking about stuff!  Thank you also for the feedback on the Silver Cross range - it does look lovely, but it is so much money and I quite agree that you want to get good value!!  I also really like the sound of an antique pine cot!  I really hope you find one!!  I'll have a look at the babystyle one.

Love, Harris xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.