My sisters friend has decided she cant be a mum anymore her children are
16months & 2months old she has asked us if we will adopt them (foster leading 2 adoption)
My sister was leagal guardian of eldest until she had her 2nd but now my sister
has her own children & was only doing it short term. her friend has said if we don't want 2 adopt
them she will understand but would prefer us to as says she knows
they will be well looked after. If we decided we couldn't do it she is
giving them over 2 SS for adoption.
Had a VERY LONG talk with DH. Think we have decide to go along with this,
after r long chat decided if we past this chance & wait a while to go through
adoption we would end up kicking ourselves with the age factor as both children
r still very young. We started looking at adoption 2yrs ago but never went past
enquiry stage. Am now waiting to hear from SW to find out next step.
Please can you give us any advice as to how this would work?
A very confused Tammy & Kirk