Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

im not sure if u can help as my daughter is 13 but i ask any way, she has been unders a bit of stress with school as a couple of weeks ago the pe teacher made her run round the field when she is supposed to as she has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and hypermobility syndromn and collapsed and was taken to hospital she was ok. but last night i could her sleep walking saying she had something in her hair n was saying get it out i put her back to bed and i went to bed my self but this morning she got up and she had cut alot of her hair off she was devestated and didnt know hat had happened  she loves her hair, she cut about 5 inches in length around bit of her hair.  do u think that this could be stress due to what she has gone through the past few weeks? im really worried about her.

pip34 xx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hi Pip

Gosh it does sounds like stress hun

Have you taken her to see your GP. She maybe in need of some extra support in additional to what you are giving as a family.

Have you been into the school since?? What have they said?

Let me know

Jxxx

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi jeanette

i thought so.  i havent taken her to gp yet but will if it carries on and i have a meeting next week with the school as i sent nice letter in for them lol, but the teacher in question is not going to be there, but im going to insist that she gives sophie an appology. if she doesnt then we will take it further. will let u know the outcome and i hope i can keep my cool lol as so very angry.

thank u
pip xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts