Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get sleeveless vests from? We have some white ones from last year that still fit but they as they are white they look like 1950's regulation school ones! All they need are black pumps to go with them!  ;D

I'd like some pretty ones but can't seem to find any anywhere  :-\

Thanks!

Rachel x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Have you tried BHS - they do a reasonable range of kids underwear

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hi Rachel,
I have just bought some from Next for Nathan they are just plain though, I get Caitlins pretty ones from BHS and Debenhams.  I did get her some Peppa Pig ones from Next but they look awful after the first wash so wouldn't bother with them.

Your girls are growing so quick  :-*

Shelley x

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi

Do you mean the ones without the poppers under the gusset area??

We have some for Brody, plain ones (blue, white and grey) from Primark and they wash lovely.  Also some jazzy ones from Mothercare and also Asda

Keri xx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
John Lewis - but not so cheap

I love primark vests - so cheap but oh, I'm sure there must be a reason they're cheap :(

Claire x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
ASDA ... they are lovely and always fab  ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Tescos!! :)

They are cheap and cheerful but wash really well and the cotton is really soft. Xavi has been in tescos vests from birth and now has the sleeveless ones.

Katyliz x

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
I got mine in Next last year. They ere coloured (yellow and blue and strip) with little logos on them like "cute" and "huge me" You know, the usual baby stuff. Not sure if that helps. I also had some plain white Tesco ones.

C~x

·
Registered
840 Posts
We've never had any problems with the Primark vests, they keep their shape and everything and are lovely and soft

Keri xx

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
My two have M&S white ones, come in a pack of 5 and have a pretty edging and a little bow at the front, they wash and tumble-dry well too...

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
I got DD some last week from Ethal austin (however i know they are closing down)

My MIL thought that it was a "generation" thing of putting little ones in a "vest" under there tops however i love DD in them!

xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Sainsbury's TU range is good.

ASDA is fab .. think we paid £2 for a pack of 3 vests.  :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts