Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - the other day I asked you about bleeding in early pg. I only got my bfp last Wed but I had already started spotting beforehand. The bleeding increased to red like a light to medium period for one day, next day lighter and has now stopped very abruptly. Does this sound like a mc? I had betas Friday (16dpec) and Sunday which were slow rising - 78 to 111. I got up this morning and my boobs are finally getting a bit tender. Does this sound as though the embryo is still hanging on? Can betas make a jump even if they were slow to start? I've got another blood test tomorrow. Please be blunt with me as I'd rather know what to expect. Thanks x

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

We don't often deal with early pregnancy, as it's gynae nurses that run any early pregnancy units, so I haven't got a huge wealth of experience with them. They have risen slower than expected, but maybe tomorrow they will be a lot higher if your boobs have become tender. The bleeding may be a sign of a threatened miscarriage, but it would be heavier if it was happening now. However, many women have bleeding and everything is fine, no reason found. Tomorrow will make things clearer, but at the moment it's just a waiting game,

Let me know how you get on,

Emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I've promised dh I'm going to be more positive today - and i am willing those numbers to sky rocket! i'll let you know xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.