·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Not really sure if anyone has any advice

Me and DW are awaiting our first cycle

She has multiple problems

My count fluctuates but one thing that we were told is that on the test my swimmers were sluggish

Our gp wouldnt elaborate and just said nothing to worry about

Has anyone else heard of them being sluggish

T68

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hi there,
we are awaiting ICSI due to MF and DH was told his sperm were sluggish.............(and swimming in circles to make things worse!!)
He was told to cut out alcohol, stop smoking(although he doesnt smoke anyway!) cool baths cold showers no cycling cut down on caffeine and perhaps try acupuncture.
We are doing all of the above and also taking Zita West vits and pycnogenol(pine bark extract........an anti oxidant, from holland and Barrett)
He feels much healthier, is sleeping better and in two weeks we're back off to hospital for him to have another analysis done so Ill keep you posted!
Good luck
yonny x :)

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hi Tigger68!
My personal experience is that GPs don't have a clue what normal is, ask for a copy of the results and get looking it up. Agree with yonny's suggestions, DH had done much the same and the stats have improved considerably!
Good luck
Lizi

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
T68
Sluggish?? It doesn't sound too bad. I am sure if you had another test that it would be fine! Things vary SO much. I would certainly have a look at what Marion Glenville and Zita West suggest for vitamins. But it's very slight male factor so try not to worry. I think with all the pollution and all the contaminated food we eat that many mens swimmers are less than sprightly these days!
^reiki^
Eva

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.