Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

Me again... ( please remove if you think its not appropriate!!!)

Each day I set myself something small to do and when I achieve it I feel so good : ) for example today I had a small pile of ironing to do it has been there for days! I promised myself that before I picked ellie up from school I would have they ironing done and it is done!!!!! I don't care now if I do no other housework as when dh gets in and asks what kind of day I have had I can greet him with a positive comment ie finally done the ironing!!!!!

A bit of a waffle but I sure you get the gist  :eek:

Really worth doing as you feel good that you have achieved something x

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
bluenose said:
Me again... ( please remove if you think its not appropriate!!!)
This board is all about you guys - and what helps you get thru this nasty illness
so in my view - definately not inappropriate ;) ;)

I am really struggling with getting myself motivated :-[ :-[ so have been trying to give myself small tasks to get done :) :)

Today i finally wrote some letter's regarding my father's estate - something i have been putting off for weeks AND i managed to leave the house to post them :) :)

xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
going to a birthday party with ellie this afternoon, was going to send dh as all mums from school there ( not good in big groups of people) but I'm going to take her!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Well done you ^afro^

xx

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know this is a very old thread but there doesn't seem to be much activity in this forum so I've been looking at past posts. This seems like a great strategy and I'm going to start doing this instead of getting overwhelmed. X

1 - 5 of 5 Posts