Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know where i would get decent snowboots for my 2 year old?  Its a nightmare up here in Scotland with the snow  ::) ...and my DD'sfeet are too cold in the wellies  :(

thanks
Gail xx

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I bought a great pair off ebay and there was a good choice of new and second hand. They were Sainsburys and DS loves them (only 14 months)
Cx

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Mothercare had some good (boys) ones too.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
If you want decent ones which are going to keep little ones feet properly warm and dry then google for children's ski equipment/clothing and good quality ones will be found on those sites ;)

www.muddypuddles.co.uk also sell several styles :)

If you don't want to spending that kind of money then Next have a couple of styles for £10/£15 I think :)

S x

/links

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi
Pricey I know but I bought Wade some Ugg boots from ebay about £30, but his feet are toasty warm all the time, they are easy to get on + off and he loves them.
Sue

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I got DD ones from Asda only £12. Shes worn them every day for the last couple of weeks playing and sledging too and her feet are always dry and warm shes never complained once and she had a few times with her wellies.

Wish I had some for myself  ;)

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Aldi are doing one of their ski sales this week and we've just picked up a few more pairs of snow boots for £7.99 each. They are fluffy lined too so will be nice and warm and fingers crossed, water proof!

Equally they have ski mitts & gloves for £2.49 which would perfectly adequate in this country.

Sets of thermals for £5.99 and ski polo necks for £6.99 for 2!

Hope that's useful for someone :)

S x

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you...ive still not been able to get any...they are sold out as soon as they come in here in chilly scotland  ::) .....will try Aldi tomorrow  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts