·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New list girls

^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ December/Janurary Snowflakes ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

Blue ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^goodluck^ ^baby2^ EDD 01/08/05

Dotty ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^goodluck^ ^baby2^ EDD 05/09/05

Alba ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^goodluck^ ^baby2^ EDD ??

Andrea1974 ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^goodluck^ ^baby2^ EDD 01/10/05

Kiwikaz ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^goodluck^ ^baby2^ EDD 09/10/05

Danu ^angel^ ^Cuddle^ IVF D/R 21/05 ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^Cuddle^

Helen72 ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ EDD 10/10/05

Loukiz ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ EDD 08/10/05

ZoeP ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ EDD 10/10/05

Sher ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ EDD 13/10/05

Bex75 ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ EDD 13/10/05

Jasper ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^goodluck^ EDD 14/10/05

KirstyJane 16/04 ^BFP^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^congrats^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Barnstormer ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Marielou ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ changed clinics DIUI April/May ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^DIUI June ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzie2 ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Lady ^BFP^ whilst D/R for 2nd ICSI ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^bundle^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

littlejen ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ next tx in America, begin D/R 17/05 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Liz11 Embies didnt fertilise ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

EmmaK ^angel^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Stockportsun ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ Cone Biopsy and then FET ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

JIH ^BFN^ April DIVF ^2ww^Testing 25/05 ^goodluck^ ^snowflake^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wizz ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

FLH ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ 2nd ICSI D/R 21May ^goodluck^ ^snowflake^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

EmmaJayne ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Natash ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Alimar ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ next tx FET Date TBC ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Flamenca ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ EDD 20/10/05

Flopsy ^BFN^ FET March ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Lollypop67 ^angel^ at 9 weeks, 11/05 Charlotte Ivy May ^angel^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Sahara ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ FET End of May pre fet bloods 09/05 (awaiting AF) ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Olwen our Mantra ^Queen^ icsi stims 05/05 ^snowflake^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sezzy ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

ZoeD ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ Cycling April/May ^goodluck^ ^snowflake^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Buddug ^BFN^ Stims 13/05 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Deb10 ^angel^ ^angel^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

KTY ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ Planning appt for 2nd icsi 09/05 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

DMK ^BFN^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Albali ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^baby2^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pompom^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^ Currently 13 weeks all going well :)

Lots of love and luck ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new home girls ^snowflake^ ^reiki^ ^snowflake^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning snowies,

FLH - hope you are doing ok.

Buddug - GOOD LUCK for your scan on Thursday.  Hope everything goes well and you can get going on the dreaded sniffing ;D

Emily - have a nice time with your mum - we'll see you when you get back.  It sounds like the appointment with your gynae went really well and I hope you feel a bit more positive and hopeful now.  Sounds like you are in good hands.

Jen - how are you getting on hun?

Katy - how was your appointment?

Zoed - what you up to?  everything ok with you?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.  I am still stimming - day 5 already!!  Now I'm at ARGC its a case of going for a blood test every morning - yes, I did say EVERY morning, I am a walking pin-cushion ;D ;D ;D  Then they call me in the afternoon with instructions for that evening's stimms dose.  They havent changed the dose yet, but yesterday they called and said instead of injecting in the evening I was to inject NOW - and Carlos had just gone out!!!!  I was in a panic, but in the end had to beg one of the doc's at my GP's to do it.  I am such a wimp, I still cant inject myself :eek: :eek: :eek:  Anyway I am beginning to grow a little in the ovary area.  Thats when I can see it past my ever-expanding tummy!!  I think most of the tummy is also from the drugs though (well I like to say so anyway) ;D ;D  Off for my bloods AND a scan this morning so I'll update you a little later.

Anyone up for a snowie chat at the weekend or early next week?

By the way, I'm pleased I joined the April/May angels as its nice to go through this together with them, but they are just not the same as the snowies.  You lot are the BEST!!!!
^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

Love and hugs to you all,
Olwen xxx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi snowies

so much to catch up on.

emily - glad your app went well, you are in good hands he is an excellent surgen.

olwen - glad stimming is going ok,you must be tired going to the clinic everyday, but it will be worth it.

Marie - thinking of you and dh.

all other snowies we are on the move again and good luck to you all.

i should get results on wed. But if i can have a natural fet it wont be till the june cycle at the earliest. Transfer around 4th july, as they said it take 3 week for them to send my nots to london and get them back with a treatment plan. I was a bit annoyed but hopefully it will be worth the wait. This is the trouble with being with an outreach clinic. If i need meds then it wont be till august/ sept. doesnt bear thinking about.

oh well, will let you all know tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support ladies you are all great.

Take care sarah

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Thanks Karen for posting the link.

Very sad news from Lolly today.  :'( :'(  Thinking of her, her DH and their baby. ^Cuddle^

Thank you all for your messages of support this past week - feel very silly being so down about my news, when poor Lolly is going through such a tough time at the moment. 

We are having another go at DIUI in June, we pick up our drugs on 31st May.

Marie xx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Marie
So sorry to hear your news, I've been out of touch for a while. You shouldn't feel silly about being down, we can't compare ourselves to others. Each loss at whatever point can be just as hard as any other. Good luck for your next go.

SO sad to hear about Lolly, a reminder that getting Px is just one hurdle on a long course.

I'm going for EC on THursday so should be tucked up already, but just wanted to check in & say I have been thinking of you all

Jayne xx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning snowies,

What sad news.  Lolly - if you read this, then just know that you and your dh are in my thoughts.

Marie - like JIH says, you cant compare your pain with anyone elses.  Just because someone is hurting in a different way to you, and it might seel like its bigger or deeper than what you are going through doesnt actually take away your own pain.  It can make you look at things in a different way, but your own pain is still there and still has to be worked through.  I'm glad that you are already looking forwards to your next go. Keep us posted!!

Jayne - best of luck for EC on Thursday ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Karen (kiwikaz) - thanks for letting us know.  How is everything with you?

Sarah - hope your results come through for you today ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ 

Love to you all,
Olwen xxx

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi snowies,

:'(  Lolly what a terribly hard time you and dh are going through. I am thinking of you. I wish there was something we could do. It is such sad news, I hope you have all the support and help that you need.

Well snowies, I had my app on Monday, thanks for all the good luck wishes. I am going to start tx again on my June AF (so that should be the end of June sometime). The nurse has planned it out for me, but I think they have made a mistake as the tx plan crosses through June / July / August - seems like a long time to me, but I guess they know what they are doing. I was told though that they wouldn't give me the gestone injections in the 2ww (which my consultant told me I should have) as they couldn't get hold of it and therefore I will use cyclogest and another progesterone gel. Has anyone used this before? I'm sure that if the consultant said I should use gestone that it must be available? I am quite confused  ??? but will just take each stage at a time. So, although I don't have any set dates, I know that I will be starting in about 6 - 7 weeks. Anyway I go back on the 13th June to collect drugs etc.

Olwen - Sorry I missed your call yesterday, I hope you're ok. It sounds like you will be a walking pin cushion soon  ;D ! Not long for you now and you will be on the 2ww again!!! I will have to come and see you to take your mind off it.

B - Good luck for your base line scan tomorrow!  ^goodluck^ Hope it goes well.

Jayne - Good luck for EC!!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ make sure you rest afterwards. I cant believe its that time again!

Sarah - I hope the bloods come back ok today and you can get going sooner rather than later. We might end up cycling together again! The wait is horrible isn't it  :mad: .

Marie - Glad you are back with us again, and don't feel silly for being upset, we all have to go through so many different stages, I would think it was strange if you weren't upset about it. I hope you are taking some time out for yourself.  ^hugme^

Hello Emily, Frankie, Karen, and any other snowies who are around. I hope you are all ok.

Take care everyone,
Love Katy xxxx

^Cuddle^

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dear Snowies
Haven't been on the thread for ages as I needed a break from it all. However I am happy, that you lot are still here  ;D
I'm looking forward now to start sniffing again, I'll start on 21.05. Consultant decided, that I will have some more menopur for stimulation, as I struggled last time. Of course, I've got the daft idea, that I will overstimulate now.

Olwen: you're stimming! Good luck and loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Buddug: good luck for your cycle as well!  ^spot^

Kty: not long now for you, glad you gonna start soon!

Marie-Lou: sending you big hugs but also good luck for next month  ^reiki^

Lolly: posted on another thread for you, however if you read this: thinking of you and sending you loads of energy and love to get through this.

FLH: How are you? Hope all ok!

Sahara: hope your bloods are going to be ok, so you can start a bit earlier!

Emily: hope everything went allright with your surgery, glad, you have such a nice gynae.

Kiwikaz: wow times flying. You're 18 weeks! Hope, your feeling and doing ok.

All the best to all other Snowies!  ^snowflake^ ^fairydust^

Love, Danu xxx

PS I got rid of the "animal" and am setting all my hope on witchcraft  ;D

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Snowies,

Just to let you know that a few of us are meeting in the chatroom this evening to talk about immune issues. If anyone is interested pls meet us there.

The message board may be down for maintenance later but the chatroom should still be going.

With love from,

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Hi all

Hope you are all well.

Olwen - How are the stims going? Not long to go now  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Marie - Glad to hear you will soon be starting again. Sending you lots of love and luck

Danu - Its lovely to hear from you again and I am glad that you are feeling ready to have another go. I am starting on 21st May too so we will be cycle buddies again  ;)

Sarah - Sorry to hear you are going to have to wait a little longer than you hoped but fingers crossed the time won't drag too much

Hi to Emily, flopsy and jane  :)

Frankie x x x

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi ladies

i am sorry but its a me post as i am so fed up

i rang the clinic today and they got my results and are sending my notes to london. the nurse thinks it will be a hrt cycle but said i have to ring back in 2 weeks to see what the consultant says. This will take me to a week before day 21 so i am going to try a push for this cycle, but i have a feeling they will say it wont be enough time to sort things out. I just thought i could start the sniffing, if not i will have to wait another 4 weeks till i start the drugs let alone waiting for transfer. God i feel so impatient. Arrrrrgggggghhhhh.

what do you all think should i try a push them along?

I hope you are all getting on well
sorry to be a misery but when i put the phone down from the clinic i burst into tears.

katy - looks like we will be about the same time.

olwen - hope you are ok

Hi to marie, flopsy, flh, danu, jayne and all snowies

Oh i have a interveiw tomorrow for a beauty/holistic therapist job. scary as i have not had a interveiw since 1989. cant remember how to behave so i will just be myself, take me or leave me, I thought that if i got a job it would take my mind of the waiting.

Take care all
Sarah

·
Registered
391 Posts
Morning folks

Thanks for all your well wishes, especially as I must look like a fairweather friend.  Just found it so hard to keep up.  You will know that I was on the ICSI threads before we started Snowflakes, then I needed to join 1st tri and twin board, it was just so hard to keep up what with that and all the complications we had throughout the pregnancy.

Yesterday went quite well.  Labour itself took 4.5 hours, was there for 12 trying to get going, and then recovering from the morphine and spending some time with our baby.  I felt much stronger than I thought I would, as though it was my job to do this for her.  Poor DH was in a right state all day, it affects us all in our own way, I spose we all have different points of upset, mine was worse making the decision.  The staff were wonderful, it was a real comfort, they dressed her in cute little clothes and fetched her into us to a moses bases to spend a few hours with her.  We decided to give her the name we had always planned for her.  Charlotte Ivy May, the latter two being my Nan's.  Going to have a shared funeral in a couple of weeks with 3 other babies.  We are going to ask family and friends that just DH and I go.  We opted out of having memorials as such, I worry if we move, split up or if something dies etc.  Instead we have decided to release yellow balloons for peace and hope for both Charlotte and her twin.  Am going to write some cards with some in for family and friends today so they can choose to release some too if they feel they would want to. 

I have decided to go back to work asap.  There was talk of a couple of months off but as I've pointed out the hurt will not just go away then.  I need some sense of purpose and structure otherwise I fear I will take to my bed.  Have accepted that I will need some time physically and mentally though.  After some negotiation they have agreed to my suggestion to work part time for a while.  I think this will give me the right balance but we shall see. 

Hope you are all getting on ok.  Will have more time to catch up now.  Good luck to everyone

Lolly XXX

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning snowies,

How are you all? Hope everyone is doing ok. I am fine, but with an ever-expanding waistline. Another scan today so fingers crossed the follies are still all there and growing (of course I'm worried they might have "fallen out" or something and my big belly is just from eating too much chocolate ;D ;D ;D ) I cant believe I am on day 7 already - thats a week of stimming!! Its going really fast. I dont think I'll get my EC date until the last minute but I guess it will be mid/late next week. I'll keep you posted.

Katy - June will be here before you know it and you will soon be on your way ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ If you are starting at the end of June, then your tx could take you right through July and into the beginning of August - it normally takes about 6 weeks from start to finish doesnt it? Or maybe they are just planning your tx with a 42-day down-regging phase taken into account ;D ;D Seriously though, I hope you dont have to go through that again!!! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Danu - welcome back!!! Its lovely to hear from you. Just over a week until you start! Hope you are being positive - otherwise I'll have to come round to yours and chant mantras at you in person ;D ;D ;D Keep posting with us through your tx so we can follow your progress.

Flopsy - I might pop into the chatroom later although I dont know much about immune issues. What time will you be there? Maybe we could have a snowies chat too?

Frankie - I'm doing ok and Carlos is still alive survived my down-regging ;D ;D ;D Not long to go now until you start..... GOOD LUCK!!!

^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ GOOD LUCK SARAH - knock 'em dead at the interview!!!! ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^
Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. 2 weeks seems like forever to wait before you find out whether you can start this cycle or not. As long as you get the results before day 21 then I guess it should be ok. If you are feeling a little calmer today, why not call the clinic back and tell them your concerns - ask them whether the timing will be ok for you to start this cycle if the consultant gives you the go-ahead. Thinking of you ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lolly - you can post on here as often or as infrequently as you want - we love to hear from you but completely understand if you arent posting with us all the time. Its just good to know that you are ok. I was thinking of you all day yesterday - I told Carlos about what you are going through and he said to send you his love too. I didnt know it, but he went through something similar with his ex-girlfriend. I knew that she had been pg and they decided to have an abortion but I thought it was because their living conditions and economic situation at the time made it impossible for
them to have a baby. He said that the second time she got pg, they wanted to keep the baby but were told it was going to be born with some abnormalities and they too had to make the decision to terminate the pg. Sorry I dont know what the point of telling you all that is, I guess its just to let you know that both Carlos and I are thinking of you and sending lots of love to you and your dh.

Love to you all,
Olwen xxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Well I've been for my scan and things are looking good.  The lining is nice and thick, the follies are growing, and they've gone through the EC procedure and the trigger shot with me - the dr wouldnt commit himself to anything, but when I asked the nurse she said she thought the trigger shot would be in the next few days.....  I'll keep you posted.

Hope you are all doing ok,

Love and hugs, Olwen xxx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lolly what a tough thing to go through  :'(  :'( Loved what you've decided to do with the balloons & great that you got to spend time with Charlotte. I had a friend who went through a similar thing & it was heartbreaking at the funeral. Like you she needed to try & get back to normality cos as you say nothing can make the pain go away. She now has 2 beautiful little girls. Thinking of you & yours

Olwyn good to hear its going well for you  mantra ^Queen^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
sahara I would push them as much as you can. I think I'm getting a reputation for being stroppy, but s/times you have to be  ;)

Hi to all the snowies, bit too brain dead to retain much personal info.

JUst been for EC this morning. DP came with me & held my hand. Took an absolute age & only got 3 eggs so feeling a bit down , but he says think positive so I'll try. ^reiki^  ^reiki^  If you have any spare mantras I could do with one Olwyn

Lots of love & luck to all

^afro^ ^bye^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi snowies,

I hope you are all ok. I have just been to the doctors to ask if I can have some blood tests instead of having them done privately. I forgot that my screening tests were nearly a year old and that I need them done again. She was very nice about it and is giving us both the tests we need.

Lolly – I am so glad that you have felt up to posting with us. I have been thinking of you so much. I think that the idea of releasing balloons for Charlotte and her twin is lovely. You are so strong, I hope that it becomes less hard as time goes on. You have had so much to think about, but by making the decision you have shown true love for your little girl.   ^Cuddle^

Jayne – I hope you are resting!! Do you know when ET might be yet?  I know its hard not to feel down, but its much better to have 3 good eggs than 30 poor quality ones! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Olwen – Wow keep us posted – you are storming ahead aren’t you! Hope it wont be long now!!!!! Gosh I really can't believe it!  ^hugme^

Danu – great to hear from you! I hope the witchcraft is helping with all the lead up to the tx!  ;D

Sarah – Good luck with your interview tomorrow  ^reiki^ , just be yourself they will love you! Sorry that all the waiting etc at the clinic isn’t sorted out yet, I would be impatient too. Perhaps have another chat with them and see if they can be more definite with the dates.

Hi  ^wave^ Emily, Frankie, Flopsy….. hope you’re all ok. Sorry more personals later… must dash.

x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
:'( :'( Lolly, I was thinking of you all day yesterday.  I cried reading your post - you and DH are such a strong couple, and I'm sure Charlotte and her twin are now together.  ^Cuddle^  I went through labour when I had Charlie in 2003 - although he was smaller than Charlotte, I understand your need to do this for Charlotte - I always thought that I gave Charlie dignity in death, and that comforted me a lot.  I love the idea of the yellow balloons, we sent some up for Charlie on what should have been his first birthday last month.  ^Cuddle^
We also had a funeral - it was meant to be a joint funeral, but ended up being just us, and Charlie.  Was very moving, emotional, and I am ultimately glad we had that chance.  If you ever need to talk, feel free to IM me.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Olwen - Oooh won't be long then  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 

Katy - Glad you managed to get your tests done on the NHS.  It's always an extra burden lifted when you don't have to go private! My GP is lovely, but she won't fund anything, which is v. frustrating.  ::)

Jayne - Well done on your 3 musketeers!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Good luck for tomorrow and your fertilization report  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sarah - I would try to push them along.  But thats just me  ;D  I totally understand your frustration - sometimes these things seem to take so long.  :(  I hope you know soon what your options are.

Frankie - Not long until you start now!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Danu - You'll be cycle buddies with Frankie! Lovely to see you back here ^hugme^

I think its lovely that we're all still here, still supporting each other.  Every other cycle buddies group, I've left after a BFN, and its nice to come back.  :)

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
This is just a quick post to say ^hello^ to you all and to write a little mantra for Jayne, but I think we can all use it.....

I will stay POSITIVE and STRONG ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Katy - great that you can do your blood tests at the GP's - must save you some cash.

Marie - I agree, its so lovely to still be in touch with all you snowies.  My current cycle buddies are cool, but its really not the same.

Well thats it for now.... off to find Carlos so he can give me my injection.....

Love to you all,
Olwen xxx
^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

1 - 20 of 1085 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.