Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning ladies

This maybe not the right place to post this question but...im currently at end of week 1 of 2 ww and i have sore boobs :( Nipples were bit tender before EC  but actual boobs gettin very heavy n sore ..This is my 2nd IVF and was the same last time . Just wondered if anyone had similar but went on to get  ^BFP^

Di xxx

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
I haven't had IVF but sore boobs is a sympthom of pregnancy so it could go either way.

Good luck, hope it is a BFP!

Siobhan x

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Siobhan,

Just wanted to say that I have just finished a cycle of IVF. My boobs were V sore and still are!! I got a  ^BFP^ so hopefully it's a good sign.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Kate x

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that and CONGRATULATIONS x

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Di,

I had sore, heavy boobs all the way through the dreaded 2WW (and still have!!) and got a  ^BFP^.  On my other 2 cycles which were BFN's, my boobs stayed sore until day 9 and then they went back to normal.  However, everyone's different, so I really hope you get a BFP this time.  Fingers crossed  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of love
Hope2
xxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Di,

I just saw your post.  Cant really help with that - my boobs seem to have a mind of their own and didnt get sore until much later on.  But I just wanted to say hello to my former fellow snowflake and wish you the best of luck for this cycle.  I have my fingers crossed for you that you get the bfp you dream of.  Good luck for the rest of your 2ww ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Lots of love and hugs,
Olwen xxxx

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi there

I dont want to build up your hopes but i had really sore boobs on 2ww from icsi. They were sore when i get my period normally but felt extremely sore around the 5th or 6th day of my 2ww. I am now 10 weeks pregnant so i thought that was the reason why i had sore boobs. I also had cramping as if period was gonna come and a bit of back ache.

I wish you loads of luck. Let me no how you get on.

Mandyw

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi - just found this tread by doing a search! I had DIUI 3/4 days ago and have sore boobs and tingling nipples (!) I had a Pregnyl jab 5/6 days ago, but I don't think that is a side effect.

Could it be a bfp sign even at 3 days into the 2ww?? Or am I clutching at straws?!

Any replies gratefully welcomed!  :)

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Herbaltea
I think you might be clutching a bit early hun, you can get sore boobs and every other symptom and they can be meaningless,  but I did have killer sore boobs and a bfp.  So hang in there and hope! ^reiki^

good luck,
Claire x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.