Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

How are you ?

Can you recommend what i can try for Aimee as she has a sore red bum.

I have tried sudocream, olive oli and bepantham and her bum was ok but when i changed her bum this afternoon her wee bum is awful red.

she is currently lying with her nappy off so the air can get to it but im scared it will sting when she does a wee.

I have been using the sensitive wipes but i think i will need to go back to water an cotton wool.

Any idea what i could try for my wee princess ?

Denise
xx

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Hi Hugs,

So sorry to hear Aimee has been suffering with her bottom ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Sounds like you have tried quite abit!! I would stick to water and cotton wool instead of the wipes, there is another cream that you could try called metanium. I have used it on kiddies in the hospital and it always works well. It is avaliable over the counter at the pharmacy. A little tip if you get some it is quite thick so only apply alittle of the cream and when you are going to remove it use alittle olive oil to do so!!

You could give it a go!! If no success and you are still concerned then either ask your hv or a quick visit to your gp if it doesnt settle!!

Hope this helps,

Let me know how you and aimee get on

Luv V xxx

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi v,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Im know when she was in scbu they used orabase (sp) and that always worked well. Is the cream you mentioned the same idea ??

I think cause her wee peachy bum was use to just cotton wool and water in the hospital for the 185 days it just got sore now cause of the wipes.

Thanks again
Denise
xx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hiya Denise

If the metanium doesn't work, I have found morhulin to be really good.

From what I can see, her wee peachy bum is growing very nicely...such a clever girl  :-* :-*

Jxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts