Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again  :)

Over the last couple of days I noticed that the upper part of my big toe on my left foot was sore, similar to how a burn feels. When I looked at it there is a red patch stretching from the middle of the toe onto my foot just beyond the toe joint with the foot (approximately 1.5 to 2 inches long). When I hold my toe in some positions it looks like it is pulsing, going from red to white and back to red again. As I say, it's also quite sore but I've no idea what has caused/is causing it. Have you any ideas? Should I just ignore it and hope it clears up of its own accord, or should I see my GP? I've tried applying a moisturiser to it, which seems to ease the discomfort for a while though doesn't change the appearance of it or get rid of it. I don't know whether the two are related in any way, but since being pregnant I've noticed a small patch of dermatitis on one knuckle of my right hand too.

Any advice gratefully received  :)

Thanks very much,
Elaine  ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi

your skin does change when you are pregnant, so if the moisturiser helps then carry on using it. If it is still annoying you then see your GP

Take care x

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Oink  :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts