Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,  don't know if it's worth asking on here...... but, I read the other day that soya was helping women during their IVF cycles to conceive/increasing their chances... something to do with reducing incidence of miscarriage.  So looking to eat healthily in the run up to ours in April and bought soya yoghurt, soya choco milk and soya desserts.  However if you type soya and fertility into the internet sooooo much comes up about soya being a big no-no for TTC and fertility (men and women)

So just really confused and don't know if I'll be harming our chances if I finish off all the soya stuff I've just bought!  Oh pants  :-\

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello bonijade,

I was told to avoid soya as it contains a natural form of contraception! I don't know how true that is but I would avoid it to be on the safe side.

Xx

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi,

Hope you don't mind if I join in. I have always been told No to soya during IVF, and it contains natural oestrogens.

Sammi x

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh no something else to worry about I have soya cos can't tolerate dairy does that mean I have to stop until conception?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
ladies when they say soya i think its the form of an iv, called intralipids and not in food form.
xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts