Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1077 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ladies

I have created a new home for you all lucky number 7! The other thread is getting a bit long now. Wishing you all lots of luck and happy cycling in Spain.

Lots of baby dust to you all, hoping to see lots more BFPs in the coming weeks and months.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hi ladies my hcg came back as 59.4 is this too low?

·
Registered
652 Posts
How many days post transfer are you? The most important thing is it doubling.
My clinic test on day 8 post transfer and mine was 67.
Helen x

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm 9 days past. But cannot see if it doubled as I fly to Ireland on Saturday for Christmas. The clinic said not to worry that it was optimal.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The starting value isn’t as important as it doubling but if you can’t get repeat bloods then there isn’t much to know.
Maybe when your back get them checked again and roughly work out what they should be. I had my bloods done every 4 days until my viability scan 🤣😂
Helen x

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
When did you do the viability scan at 6 weeks or 7

·
Registered
494 Posts
My previous clinic said over 25 was pregnant on two weeks after egg collection and you need to track how it doubles. Xxx

·
Registered
652 Posts
On both my pregnancies I had a scan at 5+5 just because I was impatient and worried after having a MC at 10wks so I had weekly scans until 12wks (yes I’m a bit neurotic but I own it) 🤣
Helen x

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
But could you see a heart beat at 5 weeks 5 days?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yes we saw cardiac activity x

·
Registered
494 Posts
How are you feeling Bailey?
How’s everyone else I really struggling the time of year doesn’t help.
Can I ask what people did about how many embryos to transfer. I could a DET form to sign from IB yesterday. It’s says to transfer two against medical advice but the doctor has recommended to transfer two. They have come back and said to transfer two puts you at a 30% risk of multiples. I’m confused. I have only one PGS tested and the other 5 are not and a mixture of grades. I’m 40 and been TTC for 8 years so Trying everything! Xx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bailey..got everything crossed for you that this is the one that sticks  ^pray^ also i did a pg test every other day to see thd lines getting darker so if you can't get bloods done this could help give you a little insight  :)

CMA, i was 43 and requested 2 embryos as i'd 3 failed attempts and multiple miscarriages, they explained the risks and i said was happy to take them. So it's up to you, if you end up with Twins is that an issue for you? If your not wooried about carrying and bringing twins then go for it. My 2 are hard work but we completed our family in one hit so in that sense it has been great (no more ivf)  so really is up to you. Good luck in what route you take and the best of luck.

And Merry Christmas and a mass sprinkle of baby dust to you all, hopefully 2019 will make you all the mummies you deserve to be
😘😘😘😘😘

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Xmas. I hope to eat lots and laugh lots.
I had my 20wk scan on Friday and all is going well although she is a little on the chunky side lol but they are monitoring me very closely for to my very early delivery last time. 🤞🤞🤞
Merry Xmas
Helen x x x

·
Registered
494 Posts
That’s great news Helen xxx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone . . And to whoever mentioned the under 35 donor stats and normal or abnormal. . Remember what happened to me first baby. Got the same convo about 30 and under and low risk etc. baby turned out very abnormal. Not just a little but 3 markers of abnormal. Fem donor was 30, male donor 27. . Doesn’t mean you will have same outcome but don’t assume everything is alright. It’s a gamble you are playing as you know.
Second baby I had CCS tested and all is good.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi all, It's been a while since I've been on so I'm trying to catch up on where everyone has got to.
Bailey I'm so excited to see you get your BFP. Everything is crossed for you that this baby sticks and continues to grow.
Onesock, how exciting you've reached the half way point of your pregnancy!

To all the other ladies old and new, hope you're all doing well and sending you all lots of baby dust! I know this time of year can be really hard for us so I wishing you all lots of strength to get through it.

xxx

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, how’s everybody doing? X

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hi ladies so I'm back from Ireland and had a lovely Christmas. Did another pregnancy test and it's moved to 2-3 weeks so I'm delighted with that. Only another week to go for our first scan. Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the holidays. Xxx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oh Bailey, what a wonderful Christmas present. I am so pleased for you and have everything crossed for the scan. When are you booked in for?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thanks marbles. I've got my appointment next Friday. Xxx

1 - 20 of 1077 Posts