Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
2301 - 2320 of 2331 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks for all your kind words.
LJ79 Sorry to hear that you cannot do the tests until near Christmas. I also will probably be around that time with my biopsy and so looking at transfer early next year. xxx

Reactions: LJ79

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Let's hope 2022 is the year of babies for us all. xxx

Reactions: Hope175 and vrw100

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi ladies, I hope everyone is well and enjoying the glorious weekend :)

I'm sorry I missed alot but I haven't been getting notifications.

Bailey77 I'm really sorry and gutted for you. What are your next steps? Are you thinking of switching clinics?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I’ve managed to book one for tomorrow. It will be a long wait until the result on Thursday!
I’m really sorry about your negative test. It sucks. The biopsy sounds like a good option. If I lose this one I expect that, a hysteroscopy and potentially immunes will be my next step.
How are you doing? Have you had any more tests done? Is your beta increasing?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi Hope,

They just emailed back to say that all is well and congratulations again but nothing else really. I'm still feeling ravenous, a bit nauseous and very tired. I'm hoping it passes soon. I could do with 'the glow phase and some energy back. How are you getting on?
I'm disappointed that they didn't even bother to respond. I hope you're nauseous has settled down a little. I hope you get energy back very soon.

I'm feeling ok. No nausea just a bump that's growing haha. I've been waiting for the so called glow but it sadly it hasn't appeared yet lol. Have you started buying maternity clothing or do you still fit in your current clothing?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Not too sure yet what we will do hope175. Will go ahead with the biopsy and take it from there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm disappointed that they didn't even bother to respond. I hope you're nauseous has settled down a little. I hope you get energy back very soon.

I'm feeling ok. No nausea just a bump that's growing haha. I've been waiting for the so called glow but it sadly it hasn't appeared yet lol. Have you started buying maternity clothing or do you still fit in your current clothing?
It does seem a bit off not to respond Hope. I'm still a bit nauseous, albeit perhaps not as bad as a week ago. I am still being sick every few days or so though.

No maternity stuff yet but I haven't been able to get any jeans on for a couple of months to be honest. Its leggings (a size up) and loose tops all the way from here. I have 2 weddings this month which has meant buying a new floaty dress because I can't get into any dresses I already had. I'm not really complaining though. Its taken many years to be able to grow a bump so I'm trying not to get too traumatised x

·
Registered
341 Posts
It does seem a bit off not to respond Hope. I'm still a bit nauseous, albeit perhaps not as bad as a week ago. I am still being sick every few days or so though.

No maternity stuff yet but I haven't been able to get any jeans on for a couple of months to be honest. Its leggings (a size up) and loose tops all the way from here. I have 2 weddings this month which has meant buying a new floaty dress because I can't get into any dresses I already had. I'm not really complaining though. Its taken many years to be able to grow a bump so I'm trying not to get too traumatised x
Ps I hear you re that elusive glow stage. We shall both welcome it with open arms!

·
Registered
444 Posts

Yes same, I've been living in maternity leggings for around a month now. My bras are too tight and winter padded coat doesn't fit me very well as the belt fastening is too tight so will have to buy one. I'm thinking it might be worth buying a maternity one as it can be worn after the birth too.

Yes for sure, enjoy your bump and the weddings ☺

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes same, I've been living in maternity leggings for around a month now. My bras are too tight and winter padded coat doesn't fit me very well as the belt fastening is too tight so will have to buy one. I'm thinking it might be worth buying a maternity one as it can be worn after the birth too.

Yes for sure, enjoy your bump and the weddings ☺
Ah yes, I forgot about that one. I had to go bra shopping at the weekend because nothing fits. I can just about do up my jackets at the moment but they are tight across the chest. The joys! I reckon a cheapo winter coat could be needed soon. I just don't want to spend a fortune on clothes that I will only need for a matter of months. I was kind of hoping that the weather would be warming up a bit by spring next year and maybe just a waterproof jacket would do when the baby arrives? Maybe thats wishful thinking 🤪 x

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ah yes, I forgot about that one. I had to go bra shopping at the weekend because nothing fits. I can just about do up my jackets at the moment but they are tight across the chest. The joys! I reckon a cheapo winter coat could be needed soon. I just don't want to spend a fortune on clothes that I will only need for a matter of months. I was kind of hoping that the weather would be warming up a bit by spring next year and maybe just a waterproof jacket would do when the baby arrives? Maybe thats wishful thinking 🤪 x
Lol yes that's wishful thinking.

Yes I don't want to spend on maternity clothes which I won't wear again but you can get maternity coats with a centre panel that can be inserted or removed to adjust to your changing shape. So they are made to be worn during pregnancy and after. So I'm thinking I'm ok with that as I will be able to wear it later as a regular coat and not just during the pregnancy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi ladies, sorry I’ve been quiet for a few days I’ve been trying to keep myself calm and not worry, Dr Google is not my friend!

I only spotted lightly on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons last week but not had any more since. I had another beta on Wednesday and completely freaked myself out with how much the doubling time had slowed down. My increases were 43 hours, 49 hours then 69 hours. Last one was from 3587 to 9329 over three days which is still within the normal range but only just, after starting out very strong. Anyway I decided not to have any more as the rate is meant to slow after 6000 anyway and it was just making me too stressed. So scan is tomorrow at what will be 6+3. I am terrified it’s all gone wrong again as also have no symptoms however I am just trying not to overthink and end up in a spin about how to cope with another miscarriage. Ugh.

Ladies it’s lovely to hear those bumps are growing nicely, enjoy it! @vrw100 hope the nausea subsides soon.

@Bailey 77 im so sorry it was a chemical for you in the end. I hope the biopsy brings you some answers.

@LJ79 are you feeling better now post COVID?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
JessicaR1981 wishing you the best of luck for your scan tomorrow. Please God that little bean is getting nice and snuggled in and the bleeding was just nothing to be concerned about.

·
Registered
98 Posts
JessicaR1981 wishing you the best of luck for your scan tomorrow. Please God that little bean is getting nice and snuggled in and the bleeding was just nothing to be concerned about.
Thanks so much Bailey. Everything was in the right place today and a strong heartbeat. We’re measuring two days behind at the minute however the doctor wasn’t too concerned as everything else looked good. I also did some reading and it seems ivf pregnancies can measure a bit behind initially but then tend to catch up within a few weeks so hopefully that’s the case. It’s hard because we’ve been here before and it didn’t turn out well however trying to take one day at a time and trust the process.

Hope you’re doing ok have you had your follow up appointment with your clinic yet?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well done JessicaR1981. Delighted to read your news and that all was well at the scan. My follow up is the 18th of October so next Monday. xxx

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi All,
Sorry I havent been on this in a while. We had a baby boy- he is the most perfect little thing and we spend our days in awe of him.
So sorry to hear that some of you are going through a rough time at the minute. This journey is a long and bumpy road. But hang in there, miracles do happen - we have the proof 💙💙💙

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Congratulations Lola and family. Delighted to hear that he arrived safely. Xxx

Reactions: Lola2021
2301 - 2320 of 2331 Posts