Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
2321 - 2331 of 2331 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
@JessicaR1981 Thats such positive news from your scan. I’m really pleased for you and hope as each day passes, your little embryo continues to snuggle in getting more cosy. I’m wishing you all the luck that things continue to move in the right direction for you.

@Bailey 77 Do you have some questions ready for your follow up appointment?

@Lola2021 Huge congratulations on the birth of your baby boy 💙 I hope it all went well for you and that you’re both doing great.

Hope everyone is doing fine xx

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hi LJ79 I don't have any questions to ask apart from some questions about the biopsy cycle. Biggest question is can I have gas and air for the biopsy. I am so worried about the pain of it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi LJ79 I don't have any questions to ask apart from some questions about the biopsy cycle. Biggest question is can I have gas and air for the biopsy. I am so worried about the pain of it.
Good luck with your follow up appointment. Try not to worry too much. Perhaps you can ask if you can take valium xx

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks for your good luck messages. xxx

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
JessicaR1981 how are you doing?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We had our telephone consultation follow up. We will have the biopsy on the next cycle so it will be before Christmas. If they find any issue with the bacteria then I go on antibiotics and probiotics for about 10 days. Then would need a repeat biopsy to make sure everything is clear. Also the era would need to be repeated if it doesn't come back receptive. Next transfer will be after Christmas for us as the results take 2/3 weeks to come back.

·
Registered
341 Posts
We had our telephone consultation follow up. We will have the biopsy on the next cycle so it will be before Christmas. If they find any issue with the bacteria then I go on antibiotics and probiotics for about 10 days. Then would need a repeat biopsy to make sure everything is clear. Also the era would need to be repeated if it doesn't come back receptive. Next transfer will be after Christmas for us as the results take 2/3 weeks to come back.
Well that sounds pretty thorough to be fair Bailey77. It might sound like Xmas is ages away but its really just around the corner and will be here before you know it. Are you happy with the plan? Because that's the most important thing.

2321 - 2331 of 2331 Posts