Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1104 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Also i forgot to mention that we will be allowed steroids for this cycle as well which i am delighted about.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Bailey that is great news. Delighted the steroids are available to you at this time too. You won’t feel the time pass until July. I’ve everything crossed for you xx

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thank you ladies.
Shoegals how are you keeping?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Wow the final stretch. Best of luck with your birth and I pray it all goes smoothly.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks Bailey. I’m still lighting the candles for you all. I also really hope the travel restrictions are lifted soon all the ladies can get out to IB soon.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hi ladies I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the little bit of summer we are having at the moment.
We have just received word from our clinic that both the donor sperm and eggs have arrived so we are good to start with my next cycle which should be around Sunday. I'm delighted to say that the doctor has agreed with steroids for this cycle as well as the intralipids. So I will be on 10mg up to embryo transfer and then 25mg from embryo transfer. I'm quite pleased with this and hope it makes the difference for a take home baby. Wishing you all lots of baby dust. xxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Bailey77, all is well and enjoying the glorious weather we're having.
That's amazing news, fingers crossed for you. What about Clexane and Asprin? You might want to include these.
I've started a mini mock cycle so hoping all goes to plan with my real cycle xxx

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hi Hope175
I'll be taking progynova, cyclogest, lubion, aspirin, clexane, prednisolone and methyfolate. I will also be having the intalipids transfusion. So I think we have everything covered. Best of luck with the mock cycle and when do you think you will go to Alicante for the real cycle. XXX

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi everyone, not been getting email updates again and finding it confusing navigating the new FF layout!

Bailey that’s great news about the donors. Lots of baby dust to you that your finally on your way to your take home babe.

Hope175 best of luck with the mock trial. Won’t be long until you’re on your way to a real cycle!

shoegals - I actually popped on to see if there were any updates from you as I realised your due date would be approaching. Wishing you all the best for a safe delivery!

AFM - I’m waiting for my period to start and then will be starting my cycle! Still doesn’t feel real and a bit rushed even though i’ve been waiting for this moment for months! Period should be in a few days so hoping to get out there at the end of June and praying no further restrictions are put into place.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hi Love_Lucy
This is great news and wishing it all goes well for you. I think if everything goes to plan we may also be transferring around the last week of June. I actually got my period on Saturday and started the progynova on Sunday. I have my first scan on 15th of June. Please God we both have a smooth journey. xxx

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ah yes Bailey seems we’ll be almost side by side on this cycle! My period came yesterday so starting the medication today and have my lining scan on the 17th. Hoping to be out there for transfer the w/c 28th. Including you in my prayers with the hope we both get our miracles xx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bailey77 - we should be in Alicante w/c 12th July. Looks like you've got everything covered. I will be on the same meds as you.

Thanks Love_Lucy, yes it won't be long now.

I hope there won't be further restrictions also :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi ladies,

Not getting notifications here. I’m so pleased to hear you are all getting started on your cycles again and I will pray and light candles for you all. Sending you all positive thoughts for your cycles and really praying you all get your babies to take home.

I had a baby girl on Saturday. We named her Eliza. She’s perfect and feel so so lucky. I will be watching now for all your updates and know you are in my thoughts.

Shoegals xxx

·
Registered
210 Posts
Huge congratulations to you Shoegals! Eliza is a beautiful name. Hope you’re recovering well and enjoying the newborn bubble xx

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ah Shoegals absolutely delighted to read this notification. Welcome to the world baby Eliza. Hope mammy and baby are both doing well.

I got my medication this morning and had a little panic thinking that they had not sent me enough steroids but all is well and I will have plenty. Scan on Tuseday then we will know when they will defrost the eggs and sperm. Exciting times for us all. Baby dust to all. Xxx

1081 - 1100 of 1104 Posts