Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dearest girls
i am currently spam-faced after crying the whole afternoon...

we have just been given the money to do our first icsi from my lovely parents, so we are defo going for it in a couple of months. i am so happy we are getting this opportunity, but so sad for all the tears and angst that weve had to get to this point. also i am really scared of the process and it hurting (ow) and yet so excited because its truly the next step which might lead to you know what! (i can't think it yet).

^spin^

basically i am all over the place and in wobbly-ville.

anyway, just wanted to tell someone!

love ruby k xx

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Dear Ruby

Great to hear your news!  I haven't had ICSI but I have had IVF and I really think that it was far worse anticipating the treatment than actually getting underway with it.  The emotional ups and downs are probably worse than the physical treatment, but, then, people on this site are no strangers to those, even before we start treatment!  I am sure you will be fine. Good luck!

G

·
Ruby,
Congratulations !!!  It is soooo exciting.....

Ellie is right - the anticipation of how bad the treatment will be is far far worse than it actually is - and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better.  Once you start it and get into a routine it's a piece of cake.
The emotional side is difficult - please don't underestimate this.  Just try to be there as much as possible for each other, and put yourselves as number one for a while !!!!!

Lots and lots of luck,
Kath xxx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Dear Ruby
Bless our lovely parents eh  ^bow^ what would we do without them
I am so pleased for you, all the very best for your IVF I will truly be keeping everything crossed for you both.
^goodluck^
Dydie xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.