Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
We are looking to go to Spain for our second round of IVF as out first one wasnt successful. I have been sent a prescription by my clinic and rather naively thought that pharmacies in England would take it but the feedback that I am getting is since Brexit, they do not have to take EU prescriptions. I wanted to check with those of you who are also receiving treatment overseas, whether you can recommend any pharmacies that take EU / Spanish prescriptions?!

Thanks in advance :)
Natalie

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I had treatment pre brexit.
However the ones that accepted my czech script were :
Fertility2u
Raj Shah at metro pharmacy in Bedfordshire
Alis pharmacy London.

All 3 do Uk wide home delivery
X

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hi all!
We are looking to go to Spain for our second round of IVF as out first one wasnt successful. I have been sent a prescription by my clinic and rather naively thought that pharmacies in England would take it but the feedback that I am getting is since Brexit, they do not have to take EU prescriptions. I wanted to check with those of you who are also receiving treatment overseas, whether you can recommend any pharmacies that take EU / Spanish prescriptions?!

Thanks in advance :)
Natalie
I paid for a nurse practitioner at my local scanning clinic to rewrite mine for me - I was at Instituto Bernabeu - and then took the script to Asda they sell IVF drugs at cost price. It worked out cheaper than using an online pharmacy even with the charge for cover ting the script.I went to IB three times, after the first time the GP prescribed most of what I needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts