Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So sperm analysis results came back for hubby and it's bad!!!
Everything came back at 0 apart fromsperm concentration (apparently ment to be 15/500 m/ml) his came back at 0.02.
Total sperm count ( ment to be 39-5000million) his came back at 0.09.
100% immotile sperm

So does this mean ther was minimal sperm found (but something!!) or is that basically nothing?.
Also if ther was some sperm found with 100% immotility that's no good. Can we do anything to try and improve these numbers?.

We r so devastated!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hiya  :)

Didn't want to read and run, sorry I don't know enough to comment on your sperm results although as far as I know they can often do something providing their is some living sperm and the head section is ok.

By way of improving the numbers, my DH had low numbers, poor motility and poor morphology (hat trick!  ;D) and while waiting for icsi he stopped drinking, took a vitamin suppliment and got lots of exercise. This improved the numbers and the morphology slightly, still needed icsi but as you can see from my ticker it only takes 1 decent sperm in the sample!

Don't be too devastated hun, they can do amazing things and many of the fertility issues people face can be successfully overcome. Good luck with your journey.

H xx

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi mw1,

My partner's sa also came bk as a zero, they asked him to complete the test again and we got the same results! He was referred fo a tese op and sperm was found for ICSI.

Hope your okay hun xxxxxxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts