Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know as they say it only takes one... however dh and i have been trying naturally for 7 months and have just found out that since his varicocele op his sperm count has gone from 2 million to 20million. We have a son through icsi and I am just wondering if 20million is a reasonable amount to hope for a natural pregnancy?

Many Thanks
X

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
certainly is jess  :)

They say 20 is ok... just on the threshold  ;) ...

i got pg first time with IUI with just  7 Million x :-*

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there

Was just wandering what is IUI? Me and my DH have just had another failure at ICSI (think this is our 6th - but have lost count)- I am apparently fine although I am getting on now (39)so not producing loads of eggs but at the moment what I do produce is good quality - my DH suffers with low mobility in his sperm but sorry cant remember numbers - think I remember he had 28% mobility. We were wandering if we could give the good old 'natural way' a go again - he already takes extra vitamins but we were wandering what else we could try. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Becky x

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi ,
our circumstances were different (my hubby had a reversal of vasectomy) but we conceived around the time that his sperm count was 9million.
Hope this gives you some hope.

Kerri

1 - 4 of 4 Posts