Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)hello i wrote a message some time ago about the hospital that chelsea and westminst made us go thro all the tests ie injections scans etc then turned us down on the account that i was to big ( fat) well ive now lost 4 stone since May and feeling great?

i  phone chelsea and west on tuesay they excepted us back ???????
when i phoned them tuesady and went to see them thurday and had scan for iui this month

i only came off my period tueday and already the scan said that my 3 folicals are 20 -16-and 9 this good isnt it ?

we payed for this months iui  we pay out over £1500 ( this happened last time and then they told me i was to big of the iui so waste of money )ok well they gave me an injection for friday night but they phoned me  thursday evening  and said the sperm wash has come back incomplete ?hubby has hiv ?

so they said try next cycle cos they think iam an early releaser (my eggs ) if there is such a thing ??
there has been no sperm in side my womb for 4 years as we us comdoms? dose anyone now if i will fall preggers easer or the same.
i so want a baby  :p so do u think they r playing with my emotions  or   next month another will come up ??? my be am paranoid? has anyone else had this simaler problem

i hope now it makes sense ????????? :-\

·
Registered
68 Posts
hi I am trying to work out your posting. I am not exactly sure what you mean by there has been no sperm inside your womb for 4 yours. I you using donor sperm? Have you had any treatment on the NHS or do you live in an area where you have to pay for each treatment.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello

Like Scarlet I'm trying to work out your posting.  If you are unsure of your treatment perhaps your GP or Practice Nurse might be able to help you understand things.

Good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hi Ninime

Your follicles sounded good and I'm sorry you weren't able to have treatment this month.

I don't think that not having had unprotected sex over the last few years will make a difference to how quickly you conceive but having IUI is good because usually lots of sperm get caught at the cervix and so they never enter your womb but with IUI the best sperm (and in your case the washed sperm) are put right up inside your womb nearer the egg.

It sounds like you're doubting the hospital staff for not allowing you to have treatment this time.  If you're concerned maybe you should have a chat with them and ask them to explain what happened and ask how they'll make sure it is different next time.

I hope your treatment is a success and that you get the baby you're hoping for.

Love Victoria
xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.