Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else getting loads of spots? I seem to have a moustache of them at the moment, all on my top lip. I never used to get them there before my BFP.
I know, it's a small price to pay, just wondered if I was the only one?

Thanks
Weezy

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hi, one of the girls on my NCT class is currently about 24 weeks pg & a few weeks back I saw her for the 1st time in weeks & noticed she had lots of spots on her forehead which she didn't have before she was pg with her 2nd one.

It's prob a hormonal thing, so don't worry, you're not the only one!

Take care

Ronnie
xx

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
OMG when i was pg i was covered in them!
Really bad, they never seemed to go and my skin always felt greasy on my face no matter what i used on it!!
Dont worry hun, i think its all part of being pg!!
Ignore them and enjoy  ^hugme^

x x x

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
A whole family (including all the aunts!) of spots moved in on my chin for the first half of my pregnancy!  ::) ;D  I've never been the spotty type and it was kind of irritating cos nothing seemed to clear them up - they just went eventually tho... wonderful hormones!  Thankfully they're one of the least uncomfortabe/troublesome symptoms of pregnancy!  :)

Also, I seem to have no end of little skin tags appearing under my boobs! My sis said she had the same and they eventually went but not til after her son was born...

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Trip i had skin tags to hun, under my boobs and on my chin!!
Funnily enough mine went once Katie was born! I didnt like them much!!

x x

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Hiya Lizzy - yeah I hate them li'l blighters!  I've had them on and off in other places over the years and actually had to have a big skin tag removed from my back before I got married cos it kept catching on my bra strap (and it looked way ugly!)  ::) Hopefully these newcomers will disappear on their own once Bubs gets here. 

Your Katie looks gorgeous hun - can't believe how long it's been since she arrived!  :)
xx

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
I just think its all the fun of being pg, theres alot your not told!!  ;)

I know, Katie is 6 weeks on Tuesday! Time has gone so fast!
Not to go for you though hun, i keep cecking 3rd tri for your news  ;)

x x x

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
^hugme^ :-*

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Weezy - Me too - I have spots all round my mouth, chin and neck. Despite being a classic PCOS sufferer I have never had acne previously but it is almost acne like in appearance. My diet is probably better than it's ever been so am putting it down to hormones, hopefully sooner rather than later they'll go away!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi

Me too!  Spots have come and gone all through this pregnancy - its like being a teenager again!

Annette

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi ya,

I am 9 weeks and 3 days, I had lot of spots appear on my face, now they are all over my shoulders and back. They are very red and sore.

Jx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies, at least it's not just me. As I have PCOS I'm used to spots, but never like this, I thought we were meant to be glowing in our pregnancies...  ;D

OK, I'll stop moaning now, I know I should be greatful for small mercies!

Weezy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts