Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.. can you advise.. I'm on clomid and seem to always spot 1 week after ovulation for a week and then Ihave my period.  Last year the same thing happened ( no clomid)spotted for a week and then it stopped and then I miscarried at 8.5 weeks.

Last month my progesterone was 35 on the monday and then I'll start spotting on the Wednesday morning. 

In anyone's experience with these figures is it more likely a sudden drop in progesterone or endometriosis.. ( Ihave a small ovanian cycst)  The scans have also shown that my follicle releases when it 24-25mm, the consultant suggested that maybe I'm spotting because I'm releasing too late? 

Any advise or experince would be welcome.

Nadia

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Some women spot due to the higher level of progesterone in the body, not necessarily because of a drop. Follicle release size is different for each of us and I knew one woman who never ovulated until the follicle was 30mm but still got pregnant.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.