Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

This is my first cycle of clomid.
Yesterday cd17, i started spotting a brown cm (sorry tmi!) only when I wipe. I didn't track my ov this month as Dr doesn't trust the ov test sticks. My dh and I were active from around cd9 - cd 16.
Could I still be ovulating this late in the cycle? I've got my 21 day bloods on Wednesday. What figure do I need to look out for?

Sorry for all the q's!

Lozzaj. X

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Lozzaj83, I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid at the moment.

As far as my understanding goes, I think to have shown ovulation your progesterone levels need to be around 30. When I had my bloods done before the clomid my levels were 18, after taking the clomid it jumped to 116 !

As for your cycle, I don't know if it will be the same for you but the clomid has altered my cycle by a few days, I used to start on the 3rd/4th of the month, now I start on the 26th-28th of the month. The clomid has slightly different effects on everyone though so it may not be the case for you.

If you are really concerned about it I would ask your doctor rather than a practice nurse, I had spotting and made the mistake of calling a practice nurse and she said things that made me cry because she was really insensitive.

^pray^ it works for you xxx

·
Registered
195 Posts
i spotted at ovulation on my clomid cycles and including the month i got my BFP - as its brown it could be left over from OV?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks SarLiv when did you start noticing preg symptoms?

·
Registered
195 Posts
i didnt really have pg symptoms or the ones i did have i put down to the clomid - i did feel kind of spaced out from about 7 dpo which was different.  but i had the same AF type cramps and twinges i had other months and those cramps continued after my BFP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.