Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
It's awful when this happens ^hug me^ Try not to worry too much (easy to say I know) If it's brown it's old and the fact that it's stopped is a good sign. It could just have been an implantation bleed. I had this with both pregnancies around the BFP and it lasted 4/5 days. It did get a bit red for a while too. This pregnancy I also had 2 large fresh bleeds at 5 and 6 weeks. They never found a reason for them but I'm now 25 weeks with twins and so far (touch wood) all is going well. My point is bleeding doesn't always mean there's a problem. Also your HCG levels are doing well so I would try and relax a bit. Hopefully it wont come back.

Hang on in there honey!  ^reiki^

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Aaaw Faraday  ^hugme^ Hang on in there honey. This is by far the hardest bit! I also had lots of AF and achy type pains. It's really upsetting but it really doesn't always mean there's a problem and can be caused by the pregnancy hormones you're producing that stretch the uterus and supporting ligaments. It's a good sign the pink staining has stopped so try and keep positive. If you need to see someone for some reassurance go to your GP and get him to refer you to your local EPU. They will be able to take your bloods although I'm not sure if it's too early for scans. I think my first was at 5/6 weeks where they were able to detect the heartbeats (although I was warned they may not be able to see them so early)

Take care xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.