Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 394 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This thread is for parents of babies born in April-May-June 2008 (or thereabouts!).

Name, Baby, Date of Birth

Mitch (honeybee), Fraja, 11th March
Pots, Henry, March 13th
angelus, Oliver Jay, March 21st
Ju, Holly Olivia Lily, March 23rd
Alisha, Jasmine, 31st March
Sallyanne1, Freya Nancy, 4th April
Blondie99, Harris Jayden, April 5th
LizzyM, Katie Jennifer, 8th April
Emma (pem), Edie May, 9th April
snagalpuss, Amelia Jessica Mae, 16th April
kellixxx, Shae, 16th April
Em (Heffalump), Zachary, 25th April
Allysidey, Thomas James, 29th April
Princess xx, Rayyan James Richard, May 1st
ang1e, Abigail, 5th May
Sam (Samper), Matilda Charlotte, 8th May
Dawn (Tawny), Jessica, 8th May

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Wooohooo first to post

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
I am 2nd!!

Chux Katie middle name is Jennifer hun if you could put it on the list  :-* :-*

G

·
Ha, found you!

Millie has been a total darling since three this afternoon.  She's literally fed every three hours, then slept, so I managed to clean the whole downstairs of the house.

I then bathed her at eight and fed her and she's asleep again now in her basket.

Please, please let her have a good night!  We've swapped back to Cow and Gate and have gripe water at hand.....

Take away tonight, pizza, I deserve it after all the cleaning and besides I have a stinking headache!

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Chux....... Fryea's middle name is Nancy  :)

Snags so pleased millie has been good hun  ^hugme^

My back is killing me. I have been shaving the dog again as i never did get to finish her off when i was pregnant. Still not finished her now coz the clippers were getting too hot  :eek: Only feet and face to do now so thats tomorrows job

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Snags i am glad huni that Millie has settled!! Enjoy your pizza huni  ^hugme^

Sounds like you shaving your wanny sally  ;D ;D

x x x

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
;D ;D ;D Liz if it was my wanny it would have blunted the blades  ;D

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
;D ;D you lot make me laugh

Well Shae is asleep and im not going to wake him for his feed all that crying must have worn him out.xx

·
Registered
895 Posts
Me again...

Sorry but just a quick post again. Harris constantly feeding again but is grunting and grizling while feeding as if in pain. I keep winding him and he is burping and trumping fine so dont think its trapped wind. Wish he could tell me what is wrong?? :(

PRINCESS- Hope Rayyan is home now sweetie ^reiki^ Give him big :-* from me.

As for Wii...we want to buy one with the Wii fit. Does anyone know where is best to buy both as a package and what I should be looking at paying??? ???

Still have migrane and limbs all ache. I feel so rough. Been 2 weeks now. Friend told me that she had constant migrane after having her baby and that you should see doctor as can be caused by birth experience??? Anyone heard of that? :eek:

Im seeing dr next week for 6 wk check so will mention it then. No chance of seeing dr before then at my surgery! :mad:

So sorry no personals....I just feel so bad. Need to bath baby and bed xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
blondie  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ hope you feel better soon

kel

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Bondie are you BF? I used to get like that when i was BF ds coz of mastitis (sp?)

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya ladies and babies

Blondie get well soon sweetie,

Snags glad that Millie has settled a little, we gave Zachary aptamil originally and he screamed the house down but when we switched to sma he was happy and content, hope that Millie settles down hun

Lizzy hows u and Katie hope your both doing ok

princess good news on rayyan
hope hes home soon

Sally hope that you and freya are well

Kelli hope that shae has settled hun

hi to anyone i missed

Zachary has been quite good today, altho he didnt have his morning nap this morning ( i normally nap during his morning nap)
I went and collected my crutches which dh left at the hospital when i had zachary.
I popped to morrisons and this checkout operator said ooh you still not had that baby then  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ i said yes hes 12 days old, (he was in the car with my dad) oh you still look pregnant to me cheeky ^cow^ i am only 11 lb off of my pre pregnancy weight now, still i was thinner than her perhaps she was jealous of the fact i was thinner than her!

the hv rang this afternoon and said to me
you might think this is a strange question but have i been to see you before now um no, i would have thought she ought to know if shes seen us or not!  She wanted to come this afternoon but i was just about to leave to go for the crutches so a diff one will come tomorrow, hope its in the morning tho as i have physio at 2pm so i will have to leave here at 1pm

Zachary is normally unsettled from about 8-9 but think hes changed the time tonight lol typical when i have ironing to do!

Well must crack on

Emxx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
OMG heff i would have just smacked her 1  ;)

Night girls

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Night girls i need to crack on with the ironing

ggrrrrr at dh
hes gone to bed but before going hes picked up Zachary to kiss him goodnight (he was asleep) but now hes grizzling  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

mind on a positive note, he changed his first nappy tonight  :eek: :eek: :eek: and it was a nice dirty one well Done Z  ;D ;D ;D

Chat tomorrow at some point!

Em

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Oh im all excited. Just found out the kids break up in a couple of weeks so we are gonna go away for the weekend in the caravan  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ Can only go for the weekend coz of dh's shifts. Thats if we can get someone to look after the animals for a couple of days  ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
just dun long post and lost it hate these hosp things

have 2 catch up 2moz now

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Morning!!

Did not have a good night at all, i am so tired!
Katie was awake on and off all night, she has got some wind trapped and kept straining so in the end i put her in with me so i could get some sleep and i managed to get a couple of hours  :( I have a massive headache and Katie is so grizzly as she is tired! I am not looking forward to today!! 

Hope you are all ok and had a better night than we we did!

Back later

x x x

·
Registered
10,932 Posts
Same here!

Bad night and still is unsettled now unless sleeping on me :-\ i'm playing music to him and he so wants to sleep i can tell ;D

Hope everyone is ok :-*

Pots
  x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Morning

Just off for breakfast so will be back later

MW is due this morning

Sorry to those who had bad nights

We had a good one with Z after about 8 bad ones

thats 2 in a row ^fingerscrossed^ they continue!

Love to all
Em

G

·
Morning Girls, :)

We had a better night with Millie.  She woke nearly every three hours for feeding (a couple were a bit earlier), to which DH said she can't be fed, it's too early,  So I said, you tell a three week old she's too early....  dickhead!

She did too large poops in the night, and generally seems happier on Cow and Gate. 

I'm finishing off the housework this morning (bathroom/bedroom) then hoping to get out in the sunshine xx

1 - 20 of 394 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.