BG2007.....Just noticed it says Abigail born 5th may its 6th Thanx  :-*

Princess...How did scan go?

Kelli....How ru doin??

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Thanks B xx

Angie oh you beat me to it lol

I'm fine thanks sshhhh! I'm broody after seeing my friends baby. But I'm happy with what I've got so I won't be trying for another lol

Hope every one is ok?

X

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
^wave^

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
;D ;D  Kelli glad ur ok...i was feelin broody also after watchin "one born every min" seein that mum cuddle her baby after givin birth but then that poor women who had forceps put me right of the way the Midwife was tuggin O.M.G!!!!!

We gd this end Alexnader is doin g8 so is Abigail xx

Hiya Lizzy xxx  :)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Lizzy how are you?

Angie omg I couldn't look. It just looked so wrong x

Princess how was your scan last week? I hope all is well with you x

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
BG2007...Thanx  :)

Kelli....i must admit i hand my hands over my eyes  ;D  i had a little peek lol!!! it was alful x

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Have you all been watching gypsies wedding? Omg that's an eye opener any one else would get done for cruelty to children
I'm so tired but I'm stopping up to watch it
X

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Kelli....i do watch it and i wanna know is how do they afford it all big dress, etc!!!
Havent got it on 2night sky+ we have sooooo much to catch up on even programmes from xmas hahaha!!! never ending.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I wonder if all there money is legitimate mmmmm I think not lol

X

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeh im with u Kelli ive just watched it not sure are they all really like that or do they play up for the cameras who knows

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if they were lol

X

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Oooh new thread! Hello ladies. Sorry been completely awol!
My life is very complicated right now...I suspect I might have PND but am not sure. Have been trying to keep track of how I feel day by day and have agreed with Mr Biker that if things don't take a turn for the better soon it'll be time to bring in the professionals! :)
J is walking now...he's into everything, a major mega-destroyer. ARGH! :) And there I was thinking I had a quiet one when he was smaller. Still he was really good when I needed him to be so can't complain!
M is loving school. We have parents' day next month and am sooo curious to see how she's getting on. I do have a quick chat with her teacher every now and then at dropoff but since we now have to decide whether to keep her going on or hold her back I'm thinking about it a lot. Also got a letter from the school this week asking if we want to enrol J in the daycare program as of October. He'll be 21 months. I was in floods of tears for two days (ridiculous I know but hence my suspicion that things are amiss). Still it would give me some time to myself or time to do some kind of work. I love that I can be a sahm and be with my kids all the time, but I also miss being something other than 'just' a mum, if that makes sense.
Sorry about the pathetic me post. Does anyone on here know if the PND board is actually active?
X

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Bg big hugs hun I hope your ok

Kelli

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi ladies bump and babes

Sorry been awol recently been tad poorly with a pesky uti/kidney inf now on 4th set of anti b's which seem to be helping  ^pray^ thats the case

BG, the PND board is active but its a board you need to request access to, either use the use the contact form on the home page and submit a request or there is a post in the babydust but i think the contact form would be quickest way to request if you feel you need the support of the PND board  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Kelli how r u doing honey

Princess how r u hun

Sallyanne1 ^birthday^ how is DD's pg going

Blondie how is it going being mum of 2

Lizzy thinking of you

Maz how r u

love to all i missed

Em

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Fine thanks holly. I hope your well soon xx

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Ellooooooooooooo

How is every1 doin??

Sally..... ^birthday^ ^birthday^  hope u had a fab day  :-*

Kelli....How are things??

Holly...Sorry to read u have been ill lets hope these Anti bio work  ^hugme^

BG.... ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Not much to report here apart from the little man has figured out rollin is the quickest way to get around  ;D  cant believe he is doin it already at 4months Abigail was sooo lazy!!!! Abigail is doin really well becomin more cheeky  ;D  and even more grown up, i take her to Monkey music now every Wed only 30mins its our time 2gether while mum has Alexander she loves it i have paid up till 1st April defo worth it she loves it.

I have had a few interview goin on, Went yesterday to a nursery was lovely think it went well as they have ask me back to spend the day there see what i think i go in March.
And got another interview this Thursday so busy busy time for me, not lookin to go back till April but have to keep my option open as the agency im with hasnt got any work at the mo so i was in a right panic as i need to go back to work, havin 2 little kiddies dont come cheap  ;D

BIG HELLOOOOOOOOOOO to every1 else....

Mazv, Lizzy, ClC, KiKi, RSMUM  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Hello Ladies!

God havent i been rubbish at posting of late  :-[
So how is everyone doing and of course our fast approaching 3 year olds  ::)

BG  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  for you hun! The PND is fantastic for support and putting down how you feel everyday, it really helped me! If you ever want to talk then feel free to pm anytime! Well done J for being on the move, he seems to have grown up so fast! Its lovely to hear M is getting on well at school  :)

Angie i love your pics on ** of the kids, they are very similar but yet so different if that makes sense  ;D  Good luck for your interviews, have you got your heart set on any of them or you just going to see what happens?

Holly hope your feeling better now and your uti has gone! How is Z doing?

Kelli how are you? I think of you often  ^hugme^

Hi to everyone else, hope your all doing well  :)

AFM had a rough start to the year with one thing or another, we lost my gramps on 25th Jan which was a bit of a shock and had his funeral on Monday so not the best valentines! K is doing sooo well! We have finally got rid of the dummies, we were dreading it, started on Sunday night, she took a while to settle but has been great since then! She has come on so much since going to nursery, she loves it! What is everyone doing for the pending birthdays? K is having a party at the local footie club, with bouncy castle, ball pit and hopefully a face painter! She cant wait and seems to think its happenning very soon  ;D ;D ;D

Take Care

x x x x

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hi lizzy things are great here re the kids have just got on and seem to be ok. Ds 7m on dose not talk about it now. My councillor said he probably forgetting I've booked a week away over easter in a caravan and I was worried sick he would remember my poor dd came and woke me up asking if he would be ok. He can't wait all I get out of him is when can I go the mucky pub for a dance lol. Dd is doing ok but she still talks 2 me about it but she is 99% better than 7m ago. As for me and dp at the moment its not looking good that we can make it tbh there is so much that he did at the time and right up 2 xmas that I just can't get over. I'm just taking 1 day at a time and most days are great.

Birthday party in the wacky wear house for us its 2 days before we go away. I'm sure he thinks its always tomorrow lol
I'm getting him a fireman sam cake made. Its sam and jupiter its costing me £45 I won't want to cut it. Ill frame it I think lol

Thanks all for asking how we are its so nice. I'd say 90% back to normal :)

Bg ^hugme^ the pnd board has given me lots of help. Pop over and join. I do hope your ok? Were all here for you hun xx

Angie good luck with interviews. I'm pleased the kids are doing good xx

Princess how are you ???

Sallyanne sorry its late happy birthday xx

Sorry I've missed you off but I'm thinking of you all xxx

Kelli 

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Ellooooooooooooo  :) :)

How is every1?????

Well things have finally quieten done on the interview front thankfully didnt reliesed how stressed and mentally draining it has been. Well the trial i had last Friday havent heard back yet but to be honest wasnt that keen anyway plus the travellin was far.
The nursery closer i got a call back to attend the 2nd part which i was very happy about i went 2day and fingers crossed i did ok had to spend 2hrs in the room and write observations on the kiddies, really have a gd feelin about this nursery and im hopin i will get the job will know on Monday  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Lizzy.....Ahhh thanx i know what u mean few people say that about the kiddies, i also love the picture of ur gorge girl she has got a very cheeky smile  :)  Thanx for the gd luck. Glad K is lovin nursery xx

Kelli....How things with u?? Thanx for the gd luck

Well apart from all the interview i have been organzing my sister baby shower which is this Saturday cant wait i have even mad a nappy cake im sooo chuffed with myself never done one b4 and i have to say it looks fab (i will post pictures) been busy sortin out games and gettin food was only 15 people comin now its gone up to 20!!!!! mostly family but it be g8 laugh xxx

1 - 20 of 56 Posts